Australian screenshots

Ummm.. I don't think you'll be / did drive the coffee pot on an early morning charter trip. There are several things preventing that from happening... Firstly the Coffee pot is out of service and will be for a considerable time while it getting a replacement boiler built/fitted. Secondly seeing as its currently December it would be totally irresponsible and idiotic on Pichi Richi Railway's part to run a coal burning steam locomotive which has been known to be prone to starting line side fires during the time of extreme fire danger through an area with lots of dried foliage. Thirdly your not a PRR driver. Last but not least there have been no photos or discussion of the Coffee Pot being returned to service and run during a high fire danger period so unless you can show other wise you sir are talking crap.
So either it only ran in your dreams or something amazing has happened without many people knowing about it.

:hehe::clap:

Nice to see him called on his frequent lies by someone who actually knows what they're talking about.

Am I the only one who read his post as a story type thing based around the model of the coffee pot he has built?

Holla all,

@Taggy, Yes it is a story of him making the Coffee pot and that isn't a problem but after he said that he had to fire her up the next day for a tour. That is what we are talking about. BrokenSleeper posted what he said just up above. he said he is to drive her but the Coffee pot is having a new boiler fitted. I also wrote earlier about why the Coffee Pot is probably not running and so did Brokensleeper.

-Cheers

@ Taggy, Fantastic! I just looked into your projects you're working on it keep up good work.

Cheers
Jason :D

That just reminded me, As you all know I am rebuilding the Beaudesert Branch Line. I am looking for someone to help me out and build the Logan Village Hotel and Water's Creek Bridge. Youare probably thinking that there is no photo's of water's creek bridge but I have plenty. So if you are interested, send me a pm and I will email you a few photo's of Water's Creek Bridge and the Logan Village Hotel.

-Cheers

I understand that but it wouldn't be the first time he has attached a little story to his screenshots. It doesn't matter anyhow!
Many thanks for the kind comments Jetpilot, I'm glad others think it looks alright. :)

I've Repainted the C17's that Gregcash has created using the files from the Zig Zag 934 Version into a blue engine (like the old Beaudesert line use to have) and my engine now has no steam/smoke coming out...:'( :'( :'(

C17403.jpg

C17 #403 @ South Brisbane Station

Can someone help me fix this please:confused: ???

Please email me with what to do...:confused:

Holla all,

is there A way I can get intouch with Miappl by email or something. I need to get intouch with him about his C17 that is coloured blue. Trainz89 had one for me but that was over a moth ago and I haven't received it so I have called in Miappl.

-Cheers

well seeing as the post you have quoted was from almost 5 years ago, I wouldn't give my hopes up, but you can try sending him a PM. By the sounds of it this Blue C17 was a reskin and most likely not released if it isn't on the DLS. This means it cannot be passed on without the permission of the original creator...

Cheers
Stevo

HTML:
G'day!

This is a reponse to the posts regarding Michael's content about it being useless and his misunderstanding of operating the Coffee Pot at Pichi Richi.

Michael has been travelling around the state on business as he runs his own. During of which most of the time Michael has been speaking to me regarding our old Ghan project and content for it. Michael and I are rather focused on this and intend to finish it as soon as possible and as a result, most content that Michael has been working on are small projects to make the Old Ghan Project as authentic as possible. Michael's content belongs to him, you can't just expect to rush a content creator to finish a project and upload it for your benifit. Michael will take his own time to make his content and release his content at his own time.

@patchy, Michael does not wish to present photos of himself to whom he has never spoken to, or knows very well.

Michael was unaware of the issues regarding the Coffee Pot and other steam locomotives as he has been busy working and dealing with other matters. He was not aware of the high-fire danger or the fact that Coffee Pot was non-operational at his planned visit to Pichi Richi. Michael was also rostered on NSU 52 and the Brill 75 Railmotor instead of the Steam Locomotives.

So please, don't give Michael a hard time. He's already going one.

Cheers!

Jake.

I thought as much. Probably reading into things a bit far I think.

If anyone has any feedback for me regarding my project, please let me know via comment on the blog, email or here.

Many thanks. :)

P.M

well seeing as the post you have quoted was from almost 5 years ago, I wouldn't give my hopes up, but you can try sending him a PM. By the sounds of it this Blue C17 was a reskin and most likely not released if it isn't on the DLS. This means it cannot be passed on without the permission of the original creator...

Cheers
Stevo

That is the problem. last time I checked he hadn't been on for over 2 years so I don't think he is in a rush to get back on. And I have sen't him a pm about 2 months ago now. Sportco967 Helped me out a few weeks ago and it was good advise but I forgot it.

-Cheers

Yes I noticed good one and didn't realised you has a project lately. :D

Yeah, it's been ongoing for around a year now. Moving along slowly! :)
It is fully signalled now and the wires are up everywhere except between Metro Colliery and Helensburgh. (as im not happy with the track yet in that section)

S301_20121231_0000.jpg

DD 584 sits in 2 road at Lilydale prior to departure for Healesville.

S301_20121231_0001.jpg

A short time later, and the DD is powering along with it's train.

Zec

Yeah, it's been ongoing for around a year now. Moving along slowly! :)
It is fully signalled now and the wires are up everywhere except between Metro Colliery and Helensburgh. (as im not happy with the track yet in that section)

Awesome but lots working on it, mine so long too yeah, Show you how to replace with the track so easy whatever you wish to use the track go to Main memu- asset replace and then see pic (red circle) click left on mouse and hold name of track drag into asset to replace with, and then do same thing (yellow circle) your not happy with track into asset to replace. hope this help?

2epu5bn.jpg

Cheers. :)

Are they meant to be like the ones they get out at the 'Curry". :)
These come from around the coast and rivers.Sometime well inland I saw a pair over the Brisbane River near Toogooloowah. Making a few more animated birds like Wedge Tail Eagle and Whistling Kite. These are at trainzproutes

Last edited:
S301_20121231_0003.jpg

A pair of red DD's prepares to depart from Malmsbury with a Melbourne bound passenger service.

Zec

A triple header of 5000 Class locomotives, rather coal dusty, with an empty consist on the way to fetch more coal for China's industries:

equipped with Dash 9 bogies, Oz build:

Both 5000 Class locomotive and bogies are still Work in Progress but should be ready in a month or so time.

Happy New Year everybody, I will sign off for tonight and I will have a beer or two or tree or four or....

Cheers

VinnyBarb

Back