60c81c7f6849267e0fccb15dc25c5fa8.jpg

7f199a8a32330e07ec2cd47a11c2499b.jpg

fb0daa16c15e35976b0e666937708a42.jpg

ba273a53a008c0b1f743ea6d9899c5ee.jpg

and a video, Winton to Wodonga West

cheers
Graeme

Hi All,
It has been while since I placed some images and thought I would share some from my new layout which recently I started working on. (South Australia west of Broken Hill)
All the best
Andrew

c0681019de68e98d327c55da2d42ae13.jpg

Indian Pacific heading for Broken Hill (Police monitoring speed on the Barrier Highway)Indian Pacific running through the Mainline at Mingary

Hi Asoar

I great screenshot :) I was wondering what the name and kuid of the road is please ? :)

Thanks Poul

Hello grazlash,

very nice screens and video!!!
Thank you for posting it.

Your's TUME
Thanks, TUME.
After the new Windows update, I discovered how easy it is to make a video using Windows Game recorder, although I need to turn shadows off for performance. It helps to showcase a year of work on my route and hopefully my video editing skills are improving with each one.
cheers
Graeme

RE : Hi Poul,

The name of the road Dirt road 3.

All the best
Andrew

Thanks for that Andrew :)

Now a couple of pics from me to STOP any TROLLS :)

Oh for some unknow reason none of the SAR Loco's from Victrainz will show running number's in Tane SP1 build 84204, would any one have any idea's on how to fix them ? ?

Will be most greatfull for any help.

Poul

Hi Graeme,

Nice video, it shows detail onto the operation of Broad Gauge and Standard gauge trains.

Hey all,

52 wagons and 3,000 tonnes

azervich_20170507_0008_zpspev1mhs0.jpg

Also, the last batch of V/Line VKEX will be on DLS tomorrow, ESX 15 was a variation of VOEX/VKEX I purposely left out as that one alone would of taken up another 8 to 10 kuid slots, so the VOEX/VKEX T3a are all generic.

Next DLS uploads will be NRC RKEX, some will be BG and SG while most will be SG only.

Cheers.

Hi everyone does anyone know if Chris manning's new map is out cause I got this email from Chris manning which was sent to everyone saying he is uploading it if someone's knows about it. It would be appreciated if someone reply back

thanks have a wonderful day

Back