Australian screenshots

Ke125 arrives at Wadalbavale, on it's way to Zecrail Workshops. Word around is that the Ke will be re-painted back into it's original livery, and something on this train will be painted up into Christmas colours...
Christmas-run-WL.jpg

;)

Tom :)

dhura-oon-morning-01.jpg

It's 6am, and TS2009 sits next to the signal box at Dhura Oon with a north bound passenger service.

dhura-oon-morning-02.jpg

Further down the line, TS2009 runs along a section of skeleton track...

dhura-oon-morning-03.jpg

Taken from the other side of the bridges, a north bound SG train roars past.

Zec

I will post some more....

ARG liveried 2100 and 2110D lead a mixed goods through rural Queensland.

Screen_177.jpg

Screen_178.jpg

Screen_179.jpg

Screen_180.jpg

Screen_181.jpg

Screen_182.jpg

Screen_183.jpg

Screen_184.jpg

Screen_185.jpg

continues on....

A typical Aussie grain transfer complex coming soon.

It has a rail dump and a truck loading area as well as a holding shed.

Cheers,

Bill.

Colhad, as usual, you never cease to amaze with your attention to detail and realism with your layouts. No matter how big or small, everything is always as close to real life as possible, and looks fantastic. If I could build layouts half as good as you can, I'd be a happy man - I especially struggle with texturing realistically, which you've seemingly perfected.

3830, always love your screenies of that familiar-yet-far-away area north of Maitland. Only been that way twice, but damned if it's not a great section of track. Love your screenies of The Hunter, I look forward to more :D

Probably not the correct forum,but seeing mostly aussies gather here, bigger audience. As the last part of the standard goods series, I have been trying unsuccessfully to get working changeable running numbers to work on the 50 class for the better part of 18 months(one of those unexplainable mysteries of trainz). I have dealt with this long enough and made the loco 5069. I have also made a wampu tender to go with it.

My question is, Is the preference to have the same number on the tender as the loco? or, Have no number at all and be able to use the wampu tender with other locos? I await the debate:)

cheers
pete

Hi Pete,

Just a possible suggestion (I have no idea if this can be done).

How about an attachment point on the tender, for a sign?.
Then do a series of differently-numbered signs?.
It would I guess then mean that whoever wants a particular numbered sign can change it in the config file (TRS2004), but what happens in TS2009 etc??.

Probably not the correct forum,but seeing mostly aussies gather here, bigger audience. As the last part of the standard goods series, I have been trying unsuccessfully to get working changeable running numbers to work on the 50 class for the better part of 18 months(one of those unexplainable mysteries of trainz). I have dealt with this long enough and made the loco 5069. I have also made a wampu tender to go with it.

My question is, Is the preference to have the same number on the tender as the loco? or, Have no number at all and be able to use the wampu tender with other locos? I await the debate:)

cheers
pete

Peter, what are the issues around your changeable running numbers?
Surely it's not unsolvable?

Cheers
David

Back