Australian screenshots

Final Boil

Hello Everyone;

Update on the SAR Coffee Pot;

She is in the final stages of becoming a beta. I must thank the kind assistance of both sarail for detailing the mesh and narrowgauge for the tireless work on the motor driver. Hats off to you all for what you have done :D
SARCoffeePot_zpsc20e668c.jpg

With Regards
Michael Gitsham

Getting up pressure

Steve;

As a famous line from Dads Army by Corporal Jones; "Don't Panic, Don't Panic" :hehe: I received it back my my collegue sarail who corrected and detailed it, currently now; I am cleaning up the minor details such as roof spacing, seating, lamps ect. I do thank you for your kind comments and I am looking forward myself as her creator to run her on rastis: Old Ghan Line. Maybe leaning towards releasing her in future, if anyone is still interested :)

Btw, do hit me up on skype as we can talk more about it in detail. As I usually provide updates on what I am progressing with SAR NG/BG items.

Regards
Michael Gitsham
Queensland Heritage Railways & Virtual Islington Trainz

G'day Michael,
Not looking too shabby! Though something looked off to me, so I looked up a few pictures. I know its still a WIP but I noticed the cab roof and carriage roof merge together on your model, though in the picture I found (http://www.fiveaa.com.au/lib/images/gallery/normal/put-south-australia-on-the-tourism-map-126529.jpg) they are not connected. Other than that, mighty fine job :D

Cheers
Stevo

Last edited:
Please do not quote images - older ones like these are even more of a no no
That's why I put when showing a picture on these forums "No quoting of my pictures permitted".

But when I saw those pictures, I thought they were from him (or her).

In reply to where you can get them, depending on the item, they are only available for certain Train versions, eg: TS10 and/or 12. Some earlier NSW / CityRail trains can be used in something like TRS2004.

Last edited:
Currently reworking the original Auran Mesh of this -
Something I am playing with when I can while I convalesce from a rather nasty bout of the flu
Is anybody interested in doing a reskin to the current version. conatct me by email.

Now this is a time filling project so no time line or hurry ups please

nljd.jpg

3cz0.jpg

Just throwing something out there, I would like to see what an XPT would look like in Indian Red/Tuscan. I'm curious like that, if the XPTs did receive the former NSWGR livery how would it look. I'm thinking the whiskers at the front could possibly be like those on the 620/720s and then the pinstripe along the sides.

Go on, do it, do an XPT in NSWGR livery, Indian Red.

Actually yer why not will have alook at it next week been grounded for a bit longer so might have fun
Just throwing something out there, I would like to see what an XPT would look like in Indian Red/Tuscan. I'm curious like that, if the XPTs did receive the former NSWGR livery how would it look. I'm thinking the whiskers at the front could possibly be like those on the 620/720s and then the pinstripe along the sides.

Go on, do it, do an XPT in NSWGR livery, Indian Red.

NSWGR_46Class I have started creating The TasRail DQ Class Have you considered Helping with my request. And the running Numbers for The MKA Class Locomotive they are numbered 2131-2134/2137-2138.
Ohh and u forgot to ask you ? How do I ad other liveries to rhe locos? Like Davidos NR Class Locos?

Cheers .

NSWGR_46Class I have started creating The TasRail DQ Class Have you considered Helping with my request.
While I can't be sure, you sound like you may be disguising a gimme gimme as a "help with my request"

Ohh and u forgot to ask you ? How do I ad other liveries to rhe locos? Like Davidos NR Class Locos?
And do you know what Davido's conditions about his NR Class items state?

G'day!

Here is something for you to enjoy.

Cheers!

Jake.

Hi everyone.

@Jake (rastis) - Great work on the old Ghan line. It is coming together really well. I look forward to future updates.
@Michael (trainz89) - The coffee pot is looking awesome and it is great to see it in action on Jakes Old Ghan Line.

Great work everyone, I look forward to more and I shall be posting more updates of my QR Beaudesert Branch very shortly.

Cheers

Dylan

Back