Australian screenshots

Thebigman was working on the GL at the time he started he did state that it may never see the light of day.

Got the plans if anybody else wants a crack at it.

Last edited:
Thebigman was working on the GL at the time he started he did state that it may never see the light of day.

Got the plans if anybody else wants a crack at it.

Hey I'm not dead yet! :p

The GL mesh is done, just working on the textures at the moment, though still got a fair bit left to do! I've been spending more time on my route building lately so progress has been a bit slow, but getting there! :)

gl_new.jpg

BTW Mick, nice work mate, keep it up!

and also thanks Pete/Dave for the EL's, they are a treat!

Great work everyone,

Cheers,

Matt

So That crimestoppers poster on Mick's station looks familiar...

Matt, it's actually so inconsiderate of you to do what you want to do when people want your stuff :hehe: just kidding of course, although i am looking forward to those GL's (any CFCLA stuff is good)

Yes I have seen Buncam. This is based off it but it's not prototypical.

Jamie

Last edited:
matt your GL is coming along well its looking really good well worth the wait till completion. sorry mick aka matruck got confused thinking you were making them ah well we make mistakes your route your making is good keep up the good work both you matt and mick on your indivudal projects. ill post a screenshot tommorrow of FL220 and FL203 aka HL203 on the Southern Aroura special

Loosly based on Coniston Station down Port Kembla way. Still need to fix a few things up though.

Cheers Mick.:hehe:
Nice looking station... :)

That map looks awfully similar to one I created a few years back (~5 maybe) on another forum. That's pretty cool though if it's made it's way onto a model. hehe

They never did run anywhere since they never existed = there is a 423 class which was a former QLD narrow gauge unit now on standard gauge but there nothing like that.

The are just beautiful liveries and locos. Oh, and do the still run in NSW? or has QRN retracted Interail back within QLD borders?

Yeah I don't think he checks this forum anymore...

Usually we quote posts 5-10 pages pages back maximum, not 1800...

38a5330188c223de8c88b32d4618d4f7.jpg

FL220 and FL203 on ECML mainline and at London Kings cross with a Southern Aroura special

Last edited:
Hi mate you do know there is only one FL class

Also interest in your use of what looks to be U boat cars to represent the Southern Aurora when there are the real Aurora cars on the Down Load Station

Those images are a good example while I hate LOD with a passion

FL220 and FL203 on ECML mainline and at London Kings cross with a Southern Aroura special

But FL and HL are pretty similar, and there are no HL's in trainz.

His screenshots are more to do (all to do) with low antistropy settings. Proper LODs done right are pretty much vital for a big, detailed route. Not to mention, with lots of LODs you can't even notice the loss of detail. Check out Zec's or Azervich's stuff.

Your right there is no HL in trainz and there is only one of those to :)

But FL and HL are pretty similar, and there are no HL's in trainz.

His screenshots are more to do (all to do) with low antistropy settings. Proper LODs done right are pretty much vital for a big, detailed route. Not to mention, with lots of LODs you can't even notice the loss of detail. Check out Zec's or Azervich's stuff.

Hi mate you do know there is only one FL class

Also interest in your use of what looks to be U boat cars to represent the Southern Aurora when there are the real Aurora cars on the Down Load Station

Those images are a good example while I hate LOD with a passion
hey NSWGR 46 class, i know theirs one FL and HL in real life ,but used Davidos CFCLA FL class to have real FL220 and as HL203 it was FL203 to be like HL203 as for the consist I did use the Southern Aroura cars all types LAN,NAM,PHN,RMS etc but no FAMs :( those blue cars in the picture are CNJ blue comet coaches for view of the train with open windows to view the train the back and front behind the 422s hope that helps what they were in the photos

That's kewl just looked like they have the U car roof vents :)
hey NSWGR 46 class, i know theirs one FL and HL in real life ,but used Davidos CFCLA FL class to have real FL220 and as HL203 it was FL203 to be like HL203 as for the consist I did use the Southern Aroura cars all types LAN,NAM,PHN,RMS etc but no FAMs :( those blue cars in the picture are CNJ blue comet coaches for view of the train with open windows to view the train the back and front behind the 422s hope that helps what they were in the photos

Back