Australian screenshots

been quite busy backdating PGibbons NSW Great Northern railway

Armidale is starting to look a little more like it did half a century ago (ok I know TF's didnt normally run into Armidale, but its too nice a model not to pretend tho :p )

171639224.jpg

171639143.jpg

did you know you can press the Full image button on Pic, when that comes up right click and copy image then so your post and right click and paste to post it directly here .... just trying to help

Like this

Tom

G'day Tom,

I didn't put the img tags into it as I wanted to save on scrolling space for those people not interested.

Hey all,

All the Canadian Red E's and EE's have been updated and put on the DLS, they will be available tomorrow, this will update the T:ANE built-in and TRS19 built-in, this will also fix the excessive shine on the weathered/dirty stuff, it was also an updated that was meant to be released over a year ago to fix the liveries and LOD's.

I'll also try to slip in new projects in between updating the old stuff.

Cheers.

Hey, that's looking good Steve! What bridge is that based on mate?

I may not have been making many posts lately, but I've been working on building tunnels, single and dual with the track built in. I've always had problems trying to line splines up from different assets. So this is my first attempt (and probably not my last). I started making the track first then built the tunnel around that. I also want to include a tunnel catenary to simplify the whole deal.
Tunnels.jpg

I've also been building each of the City Circle stations as single assets to try and make life a little easier. What looks like a dark box on the outside is full of detail inside; so you've got to be in the drivers seat to see it all.
CCircle1.jpg

Here's Wynyard and Town Hall
CCircle2.jpg

and St James and Museum
CCircle3.jpg

and Circular Quay
Once completed, it'll be included on my 1950s era Sydney CBD and Harbour route (goodness knows when I'll ever finish it)

Cheers, Roy

Looking good Roy, there is a lot of asset your have been building, looking forward to your end product,
As for that bridge i am building , i stuffed up Roy yes don't tell my wife , i made a mistake! it is the Grafton bridge but i put 2 lanes of track in there thinking it was 2 lanes, i should have known Grafton is a 1 horse town, i thought to myself how in hell do they gey those water pipes in that bridge with 2 train lanes, so i took a better look,
It's not hard to fix , i thought because of the car trafic above that there was also 2 train laned, but i laugh at myself, im finding it hard to get a photo of the other side of the bridge, that might be guess work, i know there is a large walk way but i can't see anymore of it,,
Cheers

Roy. great work on the City Circle - cant wait to get my hands on them.

Steve: my kit-bashed version of the Clarence River Bridge from the NSW North Coast route.
Clarence-River-Bridge..jpg

The bridge was meant to be dual lines initially but when the roadway was included in the design I think everything changed.
Justification for costs was also helped by using the bridge to carry Telephone, Water, Power services at much reduced maintence cost than having them on the river bed.
A good book on the Bridge is published by the Clarence River Historical Society.
PG

The Grafton bridge im doing should be ready by Friday and your are welcome to download it when i'm done,
cheers

Last edited:
Thanks Steve & PG.
Steve your secret is safe with me - I won't spread the word to your wife. You're allowed to stuff-up as much as you like.
Don't waste the bridge because someone will make good use of it.
tunnels1.jpg

I've also been working on the Goulburn Street tunnel exit, which didn't have a car-parking station covering it in the 1950s.

Cheers,
Roy

Here is the Grafton Bridge nearly done,,
[FONT=&quot]
zpb3g9j.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
JFjjTcM.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
eYDkVhY.jpg

[/FONT]
Friday it will be ready

Very nice Roy, The Grafton bridge can be used in other routes as you refered to,, you need to do some gardening Roy and stop sitting behind the computer making me look bad,, ha ha ha, Well done buddy,,

Nice work on the bridge Steve and your tunnels are looking good Roy.
Just a few of a D1 bringing in a goods from Rushworth
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

cheers
Graeme

I just love your detailing Graeme - it's always spot on. You weren't related to that guy Da Vinci were you?

Cheers, Roy

Can't wait for the City Circle to come out!
Made some new red rattlers with the permission of NSWGR 46CLASS, these are available on the DLS only at the time being.
PgYEBwncypnrBgtSQzJdKyRU5y_1-oYF-j50y197x4jHGkwDT535Qtv7GaHnB-6M-l8XpXU-ZlzrvQ=s640-nd

Back