what happened to the EMD NYC F units from Trainz Forge?

derkobold2011

i remember there being on the trainz forge website Some new york central EMD F2's And f3's but for some reason they were deleted from the website. there ARE Some NYC Emd f3's & F7's included in one of the packs but its trs19 only but due to performance problems with trs19 due to the optimisation problems im not able to go ahead and drive these magnificent locomotives. all thanks to pbr textures. so what happened to those f2's and f3's

There are many reasons for their deletion, but it's likely because a brand-new pack of NYC F-units was released not long ago. What I recommend doing is turning down your graphics settings to 'low' to get more performance, or contact the guys at Trainz Forge through email to troubleshoot why you can't run them.

There are many reasons for their deletion, but it's likely because a brand-new pack of NYC F-units was released not long ago. What I recommend doing is turning down your graphics settings to 'low' to get more performance, or contact the guys at Trainz Forge through email to troubleshoot why you can't run them.

To really get the framerate up, they might have to turn off shadows entirely. I had to do that until I upgraded my computer with an Nvidia RTX card, because the lighting effects in TRS19 tanked my framerate no matter the level they were set at (granted I was running a mere AMD Radeon 5500XT).

NOTE: I found Out i Was actually NOT having performance issues its just because my game is locked to 30 fps. does anyone know how to disable this lock?

NOTE: I found Out i Was actually NOT having performance issues its just because my game is locked to 30 fps. does anyone know how to disable this lock?

What is the refresh rate of your monitor? You may be set to VSync or half-VSync. 30 FPS is not a lot but it's way better than stuttering at 60 FPS.

Back