My Clock Doesn't Work

davesnow

Crabby Old Geezer
My clock isn't working in Driver. What do I need to do to get it working again? (and no jokes about winding it or changing the batteries!)

My clock isn't working in Driver. What do I need to do to get it working again? (and no jokes about winding it or changing the batteries!)

I am kinda curious too. Because my clock hasnt worked for a while either. There is a rule you can add to set the clock up, and I am thinking that you have to restart the session rules because of UDS. My session time is stuck at 11:57am.

Is it a save game or a new session? All I can think is that the game clock rule isn't being called when you start your session.

Hi Dave

I've had this issue in the past and I found that the solution was to add the Startup Options rule to the session. You can set the time for the session to start and the clock then runs as it should.

Regards

Brian

Hi Dave

I've had this issue in the past and I found that the solution was to add the Startup Options rule to the session. You can set the time for the session to start and the clock then runs as it should.

Regards

Brian

That did the trick, Brian! Thanks buddy!

Dave

Back