NKP L1-a Hudson

nickelplateroad

I saw that Youtube recently just curious.. Look nice steam locomotive. I noticed that Guy showed screenshot in Facebook and I was replied him then He said No release. That's interesting. Then I tried find get download is nothing.. It's beautiful.. I'm very sadly. And Is K&L Trainz will made one or not? Anyway see video is awesome. It is last year of June 2020. I can do made that But I struggled elephant ears.. sorry..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMI9XJIaIH0&t=1s

Let me know please don't be annoying on post..

Cheers,

NKP

Not sure what you need to know about? The person who created the video said he is not releasing it. Are you asking if anyone else is creating it? The lack of response may indicate no one is currently working on it.

Even if he wanted to release it. He would have to get permission from all the creators of the parts he used. This will likely never see public release.

I don't believe that Hudson still alive and How come didn't show us will be release freeware or payware. I pay for it now.. you see youtube above first my post was Nov. 6th 2020 then I see another youtube for updated look on video 00:52 see it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3cJ2H-azHQ

Doesn't matter payware...

Let me know

nkp

It will never be released because it is made from K&L Trainz content and it says in the End User License Agreement "DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE".

Yep looks like he used different payware K&L Trainz models. There is no way to obtain any of those models showcased.

I knew that Whoever gave to him for vlog youtube showed us Why they gave to them his keep it. Then they won't give to everyone That's wrong.

NKP.

NKP

And how do you know that?

You see whoever name "TrainzStuff"has many steam and diesel locomotives were already there isn't release and some release. He's nice man. And Some Trainz has one beside your friends and without other trainz. It's wrong However. Some Trainz members want these locomotives doesn't matter payware or freeware Then they won't give away updates for release. That's hurt.

NKP

Last edited:
You see whoever name "TrainzStuff"has many steam and diesel locomotives were already there isn't release and some release. He's nice man. And Some Trainz has one beside your friends and without other trainz. It's wrong However. Some Trainz members want these locomotives doesn't matter payware or freeware Then they won't give away updates for release. That's hurt.

NKP

I'm sorry you feel that way, but that's the way things are. If you want to get that, by having the EULA changed, you'll have to take it up with stevelerro, the owner of K&L Trainz and the creator of the content. Here's the contact page on his website as all the complaining about it on the forums will have no effect on getting it. https://kltrainz.com/contact-us/

Last edited:
you can't even go to steve about this lmao, he didn't make the kitbash above. NKP, you just can't have it. the sooner you accept that, the better off all of us will be

you can't even go to steve about this lmao, he didn't make the kitbash above. NKP, you just can't have it. the sooner you accept that, the better off all of us will be

I quess you're wrong yourself. Doesn't matter happened ,, He need to information updated for those locomotives still alive or dead for release or not on frainz forum not youtube. They need to know about updated, Some trainz asked to them no release no release is not good. They don't know see your vlog on youtube updated coming truth or pranked showed to trainz and without of trainz forum for honestly don't hide other vlog any site.

NKP

Hi There-

It's a custom model that's been pieced together with some PAYWARE parts. You can't just get a model for free that others had to pay for. If you're so eager to get this model, you can try to build one yourself by mixing and matching dependencies. I don't know how myself, but there are tons of talented content creators on these forums so i would suggest maybe asking them

-Thanks, Joe

The main body is the NKP Mikado from K&L Trainz. The smoke deflectors are from The Backshops UP FEF-3. The drivers are from K&L trainz's CN K1d pacific. The Rear truck im not sure. The tender is the one that comes with K&L's Mikado. All of those parts are what he used for the l1a hudson. Put those in, and you have the model

Back