Thread: Jaketrainz Shay's

Default Jaketrainz Shay's

Hi all.
    I have seen on youtube a creator (jaketrainz) in trainz has the WM Shay 6 and a few others. Has he a web site somewhere to download these at??
    Thank you in advance.

Read the first few words in that video description... ;-)

I did not see any words with the video, but they are on the DLS....
    “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” - R.L.S.

Really? JakeTrainz Cass Scenic Railroad Shay Promo - YouTube
    Sometimes You need to click on the "Show more" below the video for full video description text to "unfold" - unhide... ;-)

Ah! I see now, but he has several Cass Shay videos and I went to the one specific for #6. The text is not there. I went to one other and did not see it there either. Should have tried the one you went to! I also see there is an actual Cass Shay #6 promo as well, and it does have the wording. If anyone can miss the obvious I can!
    “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” - R.L.S.

United States of America, Oregon, Forest Grove

Quote Originally Posted by Forester1 View Post
    Ah! I see now, but he has several Cass Shay videos and I went to the one specific for #6. The text is not there. I went to one other and did not see it there either. Should have tried the one you went to! I also see there is an actual Cass Shay #6 promo as well, and it does have the wording. If anyone can miss the obvious I can!

All 4 of his videos say that his content is on the DLS. I don't see any links a to a non-dls website, but a google search does bring up his 2 website attempts, which both still, contain zero content, 2 literal barebones sites.

https://sites.google.com/site/jaketr...emap/hierarchy

Rico