8500 class turbine error

STLSF4003

It isn't so much the engine that's the issue but a dependent called TRS04 Build Indicator, an the error is as follows:
- <kuid2:76096:10100:1> : VE65: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'trs04icon.texture'.

Anyone got a fix?

Easiest fix is to delete any file named trs04icon.*. Then check the config.txt for a line that mentions the file trs04icon and delete the whole line. If I remember right the line begins with icon. This is a leftover from trs04 that allowed little icon images to show in the surveyor asset preview list.

William

It isn't so much the engine that's the issue but a dependent called TRS04 Build Indicator, an the error is as follows:
- <kuid2:76096:10100:1> : VE65: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'trs04icon.texture'.

Anyone got a fix?

Run it thru PEV's Image2TGA. That'll solve that problem.

Easiest fix is to delete any file named trs04icon.*. Then check the config.txt for a line that mentions the file trs04icon and delete the whole line. If I remember right the line begins with icon. This is a leftover from trs04 that allowed little icon images to show in the surveyor asset preview list.

William
which config do i find these in? Cause I can't see anything in the engine config relating to what you just typed.

The config.txt file of the locomotive. It may not be there as it is a obsolete tag. The DLS repair team may have removed it already.

Hmmm, I just downloaded the A and B units from the DLS into TRS19 SP3 and they don't have any errors. The TRS 04 Build Indicator doesn't have errors.

https://www.screencast.com/t/gLPqBaJ4FGJ

That is the right loco?

William

Last edited:
Ok, I did a DBR and it did flag the trs04icon with an error. So here is what I did.

Use PEVsoft's Images2TGA tool to create the image file and the texture.txt file for it.

or

Simply delete the KUID of the trs04icon asset from the KUID table of the A and B unit configs. Neither one uses it any more. You don't need it.

https://www.screencast.com/t/BSZPy6927B

William

Back