Trainz A New Era for Mac - Game keeps crashing

camat

Hello,

My version of TANE for Mac (105765) keeps crashing on me. I am not sure if it has started crashing due to upgrading to Mac OS Catalina. I did not add any add ons that would have caused the issue. I even uninstalled and reinstalled still the same issue. The game loads but as soon as I want to start a game it just shuts down.

When I uninstalled the game and then went to reinstall it seemed like all my add ons were there automatically. What is the best way to make sure I am starting with a completely clean install?

Mathias

Hello,

My version of TANE for Mac (105765) keeps crashing on me. I am not sure if it has started crashing due to upgrading to Mac OS Catalina. I did not add any add ons that would have caused the issue. I even uninstalled and reinstalled still the same issue. The game loads but as soon as I want to start a game it just shuts down.

When I uninstalled the game and then went to reinstall it seemed like all my add ons were there automatically. What is the best way to make sure I am starting with a completely clean install?

Mathias
I've had this issue with the 2010 Mac version, can't run it on Sierra, no idea why it does this. Tane works ok as far as high Sierra , as I don't run Catalina I can't comment on your problem other than to say don't assume that any version of trainz will work with a new Mac OS edition, I just stay with what I have if it works, especially since apple make it so hard to revert back to older OSx versions......

Back