My log only has 3 red errors how to correct?

My log only shows 3 errors but cant see how to correct them.

- <NULL> TADCopy> Unable to copy file D:/Trainz/TRS19 SP1/build sjmkevtk2/cache/internet/e2utrxbu8.php to D:/Trainz/TRS19 SP1/build sjmkevtk2/cache/thumbnails/kuid 883063 901151-3-0-240.jpg (err 0x00000050)

- <NULL> TADCopy> Unable to copy file D:/Trainz/TRS19 SP1/build sjmkevtk2/cache/internet/qg0vcynu13.php to D:/Trainz/TRS19 SP1/build sjmkevtk2/cache/thumbnails/kuid2 323887 22042 1-3-0-240.jpg (err 0x00000050)

- <NULL> TADCopy> Unable to copy file D:/Trainz/TRS19 SP1/build sjmkevtk2/cache/internet/8kk4w4v514.php to D:/Trainz/TRS19 SP1/build sjmkevtk2/cache/thumbnails/kuid 323887 101028-3-0-240.jpg (err 0x00000050)

The three kuids mentioned are installed.
<kuid2:323887:22042:1> église medievale
<kuid:323887:101028> église de la sainte
<kuid:883063:901151> 桥梁端头

I should be so lucky. My log, filtered for the red dot, shows probably 300+ errors. Most them about a bad UTF8. AFAIK, after talking with George, is that it is something in a route description that is throwing the error but harmless.

But I also have a couple of reports similar to yours but for different assets. If those assets look OK and don't display any problems then I suggest its not much of an issue. :) I did download the church asset (<kuid2:323887:22042:1> église medievale) and it looks fine to me.

That said, I did have a couple of CTDs today while testing a script so I'm not convinced TRS19 (Trainz Plus) is stable.

Contents of /cache/internet and /cache/thumbnails are temporary and can be safely deleted. I clear mine out every couple of weeks as it can grow to gigabyte sizes.

/cache/internet is where as well as what appears to be daily Database updates (the gzip files), cdps download to initially before installing, then they just sit there taking up space until Trainz decides to remove them or you run an extended DBR or just delete them manually.

Thumbnail cache I think is just related to showing thumbnails in manage content and will quickly fill up again when looking at assets in manage content.

Cache/libraries is a good one to delete if having script issues.

Also had an unexplained CTD in 106618 yesterday on just starting a session.

I purge those folders periodically myself as I found they get clogged. When I check my logs, I have a bunch of those UTF-8 errors which I mentioned in the release thread for PLUS a version or two ago. They don't seem to cause a problem.

I do check my log periodically for other errors and occasionally I've been able to fix the issues. I have seen things such as incorrect references to smoke color where the asset config.txt had period instead of a comma. Another error reported had to do with the asset height range. The old CNR Stratford Station (non-Proto), I believe was the asset. It never worked well and after repairing that one it worked fine. It's now built-in and I no longer see errors referring to it, so apparently N3V fixed it as well.

What's interesting is these assets did not show errors in Content Manager, but the errors were reported in the log when the program started up. After copying these reported assets from the log to a text file, I went about repairing them.

Back