Session reload in driver mode

V3A4045

Hello,I recently bought TRS19 and installed the content I had in Trainz A New Era. I installed a purchased map and modified it.I created a session where I put more trains, but the problem comes when I save the session in driver mode. When I try to resume the session, I cannot get back into it. The session is loaded, but instead of playing the game, I return to the main menu and in the content manager I find the map in the "open for edit" mode. I mention that I have no missing or faulty objects on the map. What can I do?

Hello, everyone here is kind and helpful but you won't get much help until you register your copy of the software. If you have, then your forum account needs to be same ID as your Trainz registration. The version of Trainz you have should show instead of a blank track icon next to your username. See other posts for example.

Plus that tells us which version of Trainz (TRS19) you are running and means that we have a better chance of understanding your problem. It also helps if you include the build number (e.g. like those shown in my tagline at the bottom of this post).

Click the Register link at the top of this page to register your copy of TRS19 and it will appear next to your username at the top of each message you post. If you already have TANE then you have probably logged on under a different username, that could cause some problems. If you have trouble registering, then click the Helpdesk link also at the top of each page.

The Trainz version is 105100. I cannot register with the account I have access to on the download station. On the download station you can find me with the user: Ady387

Back