Walk around easter egg.

Is there still a walk around easter egg in TRS2019? With the updated graphics I would now just like to walk around sometimes.

Thanks, Hal

My "Early Access" TRS19 also has a "drone" camera mode.

Capture3.jpg

Last edited:
Ok so I setup the car mode on 5 and the walk mode on 6 etc. But they still dont do anything?

Edit * Its a surveyor only walk, car, drone, fly etc. It does not work in driver.

Last edited:
Ok so I setup the car mode on 5 and the walk mode on 6 etc. But they still dont do anything?
Edit * Its a surveyor only walk, car, drone, fly etc. It does not work in driver.

They work while I'm in Driver. I'm walking around and AI trains are passing all around me. It's also fun to "fly" over AI trains. But these features depend on Membership Level.

Last edited:
I fear future Trainz will depend on membership to be able to create your own route and content, since it’s membership depended on wether to have driver walk mode or not :confused:

I fear future Trainz will depend on membership to be able to create your own route and content, since it’s membership depended on wether to have driver walk mode or not :confused:

In the real world you need a ticket to ride, only in Trainz do you need one to walk. ;)

But seriously, is this not simply a case of having access to experimental features sooner because of a particular membership? I'm sure it will become available for all users at some point. This would normally have been kept hidden for everyone, but certain users who are paying more can try them already. I do not think you and I are missing out on something we would otherwise have got.

Last edited:
In the real world you need a ticket to ride, only in Trainz do you need one to walk. ;)

But seriously, is this not simply a case of having access to experimental features sooner because of a particular membership? I'm sure it will become available for all users at some point. This would normally have been kept hidden for everyone, but certain users who are paying more can try them already. I do not think you and I are missing out on something we would otherwise have got.

Correct. The people in the Plus tier get to test and play with new features that may or may not, note the may not part, ever make it into the full products at other levels. A good example of something that made it into the full product is UDS. We tested this first and made suggestions and recommendations on what needed work. It's still a work in progress, just like the rest of Trainz, but we have that new awesome feature. Today, UDS is available for Platinum and Gold users as well.

Back