Thread: Eastbound Metra Train

Default Eastbound Metra Train

Got back into Trainz recently and picked up TRS2019, I'm loving the performance and graphics enhancements a ton and decided to create a fictional route. Found these old Ryanstrains Metra models which I thought I lost, and decided to put them to good use. And no, I'm sorry but I cannot give you the files for them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 1420sequoia View Post

Got back into Trainz recently and picked up TRS2019, I'm loving the performance and graphics enhancements a ton and decided to create a fictional route. Found these old Ryanstrains Metra models which I thought I lost, and decided to put them to good use. And no, I'm sorry but I cannot give you the files for them.
    Wow looks great! I there a good place to go to find metro models as I have pretty much sucked the DLS dry lol.-MK
    How Tomorrow Moves

I don't think so, I believe the only ones around are on there. It does look like Ryan is working on a new Metra set, however.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 1420sequoia View Post
    I don't think so, I believe the only ones around are on there. It does look like Ryan is working on a new Metra set, however.
    Ok, well I'll be on the look out for his stuff then lol!-MK
    How Tomorrow Moves