JR payware SP S-2 4-10-2 steam loco and TRS 2019

horacefithers

has anyone managed to successfully install and use the Jointed Rail SP S-2 4-10-2 steam locomotive with Trainz 2019?

Thanks,
HF

I have, grab the required files from their website or just buy within. I hate the horn and wish I could change it

Response from JR regarding the SP-2 4-10-2 steam loco asset

From Kevin at JR:
2019 as a whole is not officially supported and I highly doubt the SP 4-10-2 will maintain compatability when we do finally go thru with supporting 2019 due to a number of factors.

Given that I already purchased the model, I'm asking for a refund.

HF

From Kevin at JR:
2019 as a whole is not officially supported and I highly doubt the SP 4-10-2 will maintain compatability when we do finally go thru with supporting 2019 due to a number of factors.

Given that I already purchased the model, I'm asking for a refund.

HF

Generally if the asset works in T:ANE it will work fine in TRS19 so don't worry about it. I have all of my JR rolling stock and locomotives running in TRS19 and they looke quite nice too.

I have not had any issues with the SP steamer . . and even the Freeware mostly works in TRS2019 . . . . I have freeware JR signals working just fine for instance . . . . . and given the success of TRS2019 with the users . . I doubt JR would ignore that market . . . . .

Back