Appen passenger service help

jeffmorris

I tried to run the Appen passenger service but I failed after passing signal at danger after running the locomotive around the passenger train. How should I complete the session?

Hi Jeff,

I'm the author of the Appen Route but the sessions were added by N3V late on in the build and I have never run any of them. The use of deltics in the sessions is not appropriate to the intended period and such locos would never have worked in the dockyard !

When originally submitted my intent was for Appen Sessions to be based on running trains from the fiddle yard to the station using driver commands NOT by driving from the cab, this is stated in the Routes description. This way of working is the closest I could find to simulate the operation of a UK railway around 1960. The dockyard was included for those who like shunting.

As for your specific problem, have a look at a routes map showing all signals including invisible and run the session that knowledge in mind. As an alternative you could use driver commands to run round the coaches.

Hope this is of a little help.

Chris

Back