Optimizing Dave Snow's GEVO Interiors

So I've had the pleasure of getting advice from Dave himself on how to fix up the interiors that are often used with Jointed Rails GEVOs since they are old and not equipped with a custom cabin.

The first step is to open generation settings and enable the free roam interior camera which allows to move freely in the cabin.
Next is tinkering around with the camera position until it's located where desired.
After that jot down the numbers you see on the bottom left hand corner of the screen.
Take those integers and place them into the camera 0 input and ensure they're in the format 0,0,0,0,0 no spaces in between and use the exact numbers you see on the screen or it'll get jacked up and you'll have to start all over again.
Save and submit edits after ensuring they're properly entered.
Launch the game open session place the locomotive which has the interior you just modified and start driver mode.
Drive the locomotive and enjoy your new realistic cabin view.

Special thanks to Dave for his much needed assistance. I would've given up if not for him that's for sure.

The numbers you see on the bottom are exactly what I used and it made my cabin view flawless.
gRIdbiy.jpg

Back