Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: TRS19 - FAQ Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JCitron View Post
    I click on a green dot and then click reset to the default settings and adjust things myself rather than attempting to do it with the TRS19 settings as they are interpreted for a route based on what was there before. The reset settings look much like they did in T:ANE and once there I bring the lighting up or down as I see fit.

Many thanks. I'll have a look at that. Regards. Colin.

hi guys iam having issues in trs19 with tunnels wont lay properly they only stay with grids very annoying trying to place them n they spin all directions not striaght
    any fixes to this coming up

Quote Originally Posted by JCitron View Post
    I click on a green dot and then click reset to the default settings and adjust things myself rather than attempting to do it with the TRS19 settings as they are interpreted for a route based on what was there before. The reset settings look much like they did in T:ANE and once there I bring the lighting up or down as I see fit.

This is kinda interesting to me, as I've been looking in to getting TRS2019, but read a few concerning things, this being one of them...

Is this like when taking a TS12 Route and then importing to TANE, where it looks good in TS12, but in TANE everything is all washed out, far too bright, grass and trees are far too light green, and water looks freakishly bright blue? ...Is importing from TANE to TRS19 the same, or does TRS19 go back to being darker overall like TS12?
    Would importing from TS12 to TRS19 make everything blazing white?
    USER ERROR. Please uninstall Trainz and resume thinking it wasn't your fault. Thank you.

Blog Entries

Is anyone else suddenly having issues with the TRC Trigger asset in build 106618? It worked fine last week, but suddenly searching for the asset in surveyor, or trying to load a route that uses this asset, results in an immediate CTD. This means I cannot load any route that uses this asset, ones I've made, ones other people have made, even payware routes that I paid real money for, and I also can't continue working on my current route project. Nothing has changed in my Trainz installation, settings, or content since this asset last worked. No updates or anything. The offending asset has no errors or warnings. I have run multiple database repairs, and deleted and reinstalled the asset, to no avail. I have tried all the usual troubleshooting methods, restarting, killing all game processes, and again, many, many DBR's, everything short of uninstalling the game (and I don't really want to do that). Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
    Matt
    Intel Core i7-7700K 4.20GHz
    PNY GTX 1070 GPU, 8GB GDDR5
    16 GB 3000Mhz DDR4 RAM
    275GB SSD + 1TB HDD

Blog Entries

Create a cdp of the asset and save it so you know where to find it. Then delete the asset from your database, start Trainz then see if the route will load, if it does load do a "delete missing assets" and save the route.

Cheers,
    Bill69
    If you are going to try cross-country skiing,
    Start with a small country.

i had added turx layer on specific section but now whenever i am adding new baseboard its prefilled with that turfx grass.how to get rid of this as i placed that turfx layer on specific section only
    CORE I5 6500 >GIGABYTE G1 SNIPER B7>24GB VENGANCE LPX>EVGA GTX 1070 SC>COOLER MASTER COSMOS SE>KINGSTAON 240GB SSD*SEAGATE ITB>

Blog Entries

I just picked this up!
    Listen to that GE ROAR!!!!
    GEVOs- True American Muscle