Trigger question

Railhead001

It has been a long time for me since dealing with triggers so with that said how do I decrease the radius of a track marker trigger such as below where I would like to have freight cars delivered to the below siding and then uncoupled.

And is the location that the train actually stops at, the outer edge of the trigger's radius ? Any tips for industry placement of triggers would be greatly appreciated.

U1A8U3N.jpg

It has been a long time for me since dealing with triggers so with that said how do I decrease the radius of a track marker trigger such as below where I would like to have freight cars delivered to the below siding and then uncoupled.

And is the location that the train actually stops at, the outer edge of the trigger's radius ? Any tips for industry placement of triggers would be greatly appreciated.

The buttons in the Advanced area on the bottom of the tab, type in the radius, ie 10.0 then click the Set Trigger Radius, then click on the Trigger to apply. As far as the location the trains stops, I believe you will need to play with the trigger radius size and the train speed until you get the desired effect. The trigger is turned on when the train gets into the radius, if your going real fast the train may overshoot the trigger area.

Trigger Radius 01.jpg

Last edited:
Back