Woodchip Cars

stouthm

Get over it
I have 8 coal hoppers configured to load Brick Clay with 6 Woodchip cars coupled behind them. The Woodchip cars are configured to only load woodchips BUT the first two in line load the remaining Brick Clay. Why? The Woodchip cars are from rgcx and their kuids are 2:128368:630049:3 & 2:128368:630051:2. Thoughts or suggestions?​

Hi,

Did you try using the commodity picker to restrict the woodchip cars to woodchips only?

Last edited:
I've never heard of the commodity picker. I opened the configuration for these cars and the only product listed was woodchips and that's why I'm confused as to why they are loading the Brick Clay. It's not listed anywhere in the configuration.

Ah ok yeah I had a similar situation with some tanker cars that I wanted to load with different products but on the same track.

When you're in session, click on the "additional tools menu" button up at the top right, find the "show commodity picker" and select it.

It'll open a box with all the products you've got on route. Select wood chips icon and then click on the wood chip cars. You will need to click on each car to restrict it. This should keep them from taking any other product besides the wood chips.

Last edited:
I have 8 coal hoppers configured to load Brick Clay with 6 Woodchip cars coupled behind them. The Woodchip cars are configured to only load woodchips BUT the first two in line load the remaining Brick Clay. Why? The Woodchip cars are from rgcx and their kuids are 2:128368:630049:3 & 2:128368:630051:2. Thoughts or suggestions?​

Your asset probably has these lines in the config file:

allowed-categories
{
0 <kuid:-3:10040>
}

and remove kuid:-3:10040 from the kuid-table

John

Bob - thanks for the info. It worked and I learned something new about this game.
John - should I just remove that kuid only from the kuid-table or from the allowed categories also.

Bob - thanks for the info. It worked and I learned something new about this game.
John - should I just remove that kuid only from the kuid-table or from the allowed categories also.

Yes, in both locations, remove.

John

Back