EURO BUNDLE - 67% OFF in current Newsletter (25 Aug 2017)

RailPilgrim

Wannabe Driver
Just wondering, If I order this, what happens with the items I already own? Will they be offered again or will the store detect that I already have these installed and not provide the DLC links for them?
Also this being the case will any further discounts be offered as occurred with the Quinnimont Coal Drag?
Not sure as to how long this offer will last as there is no times mentioned in the newsletter.

I owned 3 of the 5 offerings in the bundle I got links in game for the two I didn't have. Worth the cost to me.

This AGC is a dual mode/dual voltage model (the exact name of this model is Xbi, BGC bibi or B 82500) : it can run under 25kv50hZ AC or 1,5kv DC catenary, or by it's own power with his Diesel motor. There was two payware packs full of BGC, BGC bibi and ZGC on La France en Trains shop before they closed down their website.

Last edited:
Because I did not want things, I already had, to be overwritten I bought the single DLC for $11,99.

https://store.trainzportal.com/products/sncf-agc-languedoc

Got 3 parts, A, B and a R1.

The R1 has the pantograph.

Strange thing is there's no part without a panto.

When making a consist with 3 or 4 R1's ALL the R1's raise there panto's when driving.
That looks a bit silly.
Imo no train uses more than one panto.

Looking at the picture it should be possible to make a consist with more than one R1.

Searching for real life videos... see the results.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy57Hhhxnbk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRnCP3_o6DA

Only one panto is used for one train. A-R1-R1-R1-B.

So I wanted to clone the R1 and make an R1 without a panto, but since it's payware everything is locked again. POOP!
I think this package is incomplete by missing a second R1 without a panto.

Ingame I cannot lower the panto's separately.

Any ideas to make this work the way I want?

☼ ¿? ☼

This should be build as follow :
A-R1-B. I thought it was a B 82500 but it's a B 81500, it will run only under 1500v DC or by it's own. The B 81500 have generally one intermediate coach as they are 1500v/diesel only, but Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur have B 81500 with two coaches.

As you can see, they have both diesel exhaust and one pantograph, but one have an additional coach for more capacity

All B 82500 have two intermediate coach because of the 25kv equipment :

As you can see, they have both diesel exhaust and two pantograph, so they all have the second coach

X 76500 have one or two intermediate coaches and are diesel only.

As you can see, they don't have any pantograph but can have one or two coaches (Bombardier had a A-B in project but SNCF wanted all the family to have at least one intermediate coach).

Z 27500 are electric only and run under both 1500 and 25000 v, as they haven't diesel equipment, they can have 1 coach or two for higher capacity

As you can see, they don't have diesel exhaust, they have two pantograph but they can have one coach

You bought it 11$99 ? I bought from La France en Train website the two packs 5€79 each and I got 8 B 81500, 7 B 82500, 8 X 76500 and 9 Z 27500 !

Last edited:
Why do they advert with pictures with more then one R1's in one train?

Damn, another DLC disaster!

LoL, the same newsletter advertises the 'freedom train' (SP 4449) as being a 2-4-8 arrangement (an arrangement never built by anyone anywhere in the world), and even implies that it is supposed to represent a 1770 engine somehow.

And you think that they have enough credibility in train knowledge to show the correct car order diagrams?!?

Back