The Polar Express

Anyone know where i might be able to find the polar express at all ..?? James

Then try the DLS if you aren't happy with that one. There's a few on there... Just type in; Polar Express. (you probably won't be able to download it for the next 24 hours, as Santa's probably going to be using it)... :hehe:

Cheers, Mac...

Last edited:
Since the Polar Express was based off the American Flyer steam locomotive, I suggest that you search "american flyer" in the DLS. If you are looking for the coaches, then type "Polar Express" and scroll to the bottom.

If that doesn't satisfy you, then this may help:

K&L Trainz has a polar express as freeware! Check it out here:

http://www.kltrainz.com/freeware.html

Last edited:
I NEED HELP TO FIND A MODEL

Ive been looking on the internet for a PlayStation 2 polar express model ive seen it on deviant art and youtube but i cant find it to download i would love to have this train in my trainz world plz
Notice-Something-Odd%3F.jpg

The PS2 one that's acutally a gamecube model was ported by tomix sometime back and the other i forgot who created it, but i believe it's on the DLS

I have a consist by SteveLerro, of K&L Trainz. You have to create a free membership to download. On the page it just looks like the loco, but I actually have a consist, so I think it is all included. It is in the freeware section.

I have a consist by SteveLerro, of K&L Trainz. You have to create a free membership to download. On the page it just looks like the loco, but I actually have a consist, so I think it is all included. It is in the freeware section.

No luck. All I got was the engine and tender. I found another DL for the engine and 2 cars, but the cars are riddled with errors

Sorry folks. Mine seems fine. You might contact SteveLerro by email on the site, he has always responded to my emails

Sorry folks. Mine seems fine. You might contact SteveLerro by email on the site, he has always responded to my emails

my apologies, turns out they were hidden in the files. I have a coach and an observation car. now all i need is a baggage car. and thank you again for the assist.

From what I can see, the set does not include a baggage car, and I can't find a movie scene that shows one, although I see plenty of models have one.

From what I can see, the set does not include a baggage car, and I can't find a movie scene that shows one, although I see plenty of models have one.

the scene where they walk through the car with the toys, but you are correct in saying they never show one from the outside. in fact the train seems to grow and shrink depending on where it is in the film. Sometimes 5 cars, sometimes 10!

Wow! How did I not even remember that scene! But if you look closely, that car has seats and windows just like the other cars. But yes, I have noticed the number of cars changes quite a bit! :eek:

Back