Safetran Crossing pack Tane errors.

smash

Whos on First?
Hello.
I have downloaded the Safetran Crossing Pack. After installing into Tane I have these errors.
Code:
<kuid:321936:100722> RR Crossing 12x20 ST LA
- VE170: Failed to open compiled texture 'gate_bump.texture' for 'arc:fld:$(local)/hash-2C||kuid 321936 102110.tzarc|'
- VE165: Texture 'gate_bump.texture' is missing or could not be loaded in mesh '1220.im', material 'gate.m.tbumptex'.

<kuid:321936:101444> RR Crossing 12x20M ST
- VE170: Failed to open compiled texture 'gate_bump.texture' for 'arc:fld:$(local)/hash-2C||kuid 321936 102110.tzarc|'
- VE165: Texture 'gate_bump.texture' is missing or could not be loaded in mesh '1220.im', material 'gate.m.tbumptex'.

<kuid:321936:101524> RR Crossing 12x20PED ST
- VE165: Texture 'gate_bump.texture' is missing or could not be loaded in mesh '1220ped.im', material 'gate.m.tbumptex'.

Thanks for any help.
Kenny.
P.S. If this is in the wrong place please move it.

Your not the only one getting this errors. A few of the crossing gates don't show up on the Legacy of the Burlington Northern route especially by the tunnel and grain elevators

Sorry I know this is an old post, but incase someone else has this problem then you need to install the safetran crossing mesh library from here and it'll fix it.

I fixed the error myself by finding a working crossing and copying the texture file from the working crossing to the faulty one. To do this:

This is all done in Content Manager.

1) Search for these crossing so that they are the only things seen in the content manager window.

2) Open up a good crossing for edit by right-clicking on it and choosing open in Explorer

3) Copy the texture file you need.

4) Paste it somewhere else like your desktop for example.

5) Close the File Explorer window.

6) In Content Manager, right-click on the good asset that you just used for parts, and choose revert to original.

This part is done.
====

1) Open up the faulty asset for edit using the same process outlined above.

2) Paste the texture you copied to your desktop into the folder.

3) Close all File Explorer Windows.

4) Back in Content Manager, right-click and choose View Errors and Warnings.

5) If there are errors, ensure you copied the right file. If no errors, right-click and choose submit.

Back