HELP! With JointedRail things

amtrak156

Hello all, I recently purchased the CSX Ex Conrail C40-8W as well as YN3 AC6000 & SD70MAC (Flared Radiators). Neither the AC6000 or SD70 are working, and both are missing assets I tirelessly look for to no avail.
The AC6000 seems to be missing the t2 AC60 cab Mech and I've installed that COUNTLESS times and the locomotive still does not work, and same for the SD70 MAC although it's missing an asset <kuid2:45324:85401:1>.
All help is appreciated!!

Hello all, I recently purchased the CSX Ex Conrail C40-8W as well as YN3 AC6000 & SD70MAC (Flared Radiators). Neither the AC6000 or SD70 are working, and both are missing assets I tirelessly look for to no avail.
The AC6000 seems to be missing the t2 AC60 cab Mech and I've installed that COUNTLESS times and the locomotive still does not work, and same for the SD70 MAC although it's missing an asset <kuid2:45324:85401:1>.
All help is appreciated!!

The first thing you SHOULD do is register your version of trainz. Then, second thing is go back to their site, download and import all the locomotive cabs, sounds, specific to your version of Trainz. Now, since I cannot tell what version you have, because there's nothing registered to your name, you are not going to be very successful with getting the correct support.

Thank you guys. I have registered the game, I just tried reinstalling the AC6000 cab but STILL says that the dependency is missing. Maybe a missing file from the CDP?

Check your email, we replied to that. You are missing wipers I think for both the SD70 AND the AC6000.

IF the AC6000 still doesnt work, right click on the cab mechanism itself and hit view dependencies. If anything is ? or unknown there we need to know that...cant see any other reason why it wouldnt work

Thanks everyone! I got everything except one little missing depencency in the AC6000 cab mech t2, <kuid2:45324:28158:1>, anyone know what asset this is?
thanks!

Thanks guys. Fixed it up, works perfect, Turns out they were not committed (lol) but I greatly appreciate everyone's help, especially the very professional JR team!

Back