Hello

Can be a home-built for branch line.
Must Register to Download.
Translator a must.
Many assets applicable to USA
Ask nice to repaint
attachment_zpstdhevyyg.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
http://www.e-buzz.se/forum/showthread.php?t=35710&highlight=Scania+Motortralla+MTR101

Last edited:
If your a member, show us I pic. Don't want to go though the sign in process if I don't want the asset. Thanks Don

I rarely bother with third-party sites anymore, but FWIW that site has a lot of good content. It's a pain that they're all linked in posts rather than in some sort of downloads area, but if you're patient, it's a worthwhile one.

Just this once .....This is one of many EU/RU/PZ sites and worth your time.
Why don't you go exploring.

Just this once .....This is one of many EU/RU/PZ sites and worth your time.
Why don't you go exploring.

I've been here before while looking for something else. I never saw this very nicely modeling asset.

Thanks!

John

Yea, you've posted stuff off that site before Xcrossi, and I've been there as well. The gentlemen that operate that place do some incredible things. Some of their freeware Steam Locomotives are very interesting, though Swedish designs as often as not are a little too interesting for my tastes, the models are very well done.

Can't recommend that site enough either. Thats the site with all the VW Vehicles, and the 1970's City Bus (Though its in a gawdy Pinky brown color), all of which are high detail.

-Falcus

Back