How is Trainz Dev doing for the masses?

amigacooke

To mirror the topic in the Trainz Dev forum and gather opinion (if you want).

I'd say pretty well. The posts stay on topic and don't get derailed by whatever the issue of the day might be.

In case you're wondering I'm not a member of Trainz Dev.

Morning -- :wave:

I was wondering the same thing just a day ago, because I have not installed TANE yet, but yet I was curious on how far along they are in their beta-testing TANE's patch, and when may the public see such a path! -- not looking for specifics, but at least, a time table please! --- a week? a month? ... etc? Any speculation is fine!

Ish

Much of the work has focussed on the improvement of models so they are less resource intensive than they need to be. In other words so they make TANE perform better. As promised, N3V are providing tools within CM (Preview Asset) to assist content creators. Those tools are incomplete.

I'm not a route builder but am happy to check out route building features in the betas on request. There are some route builders in TrainzDev.

Much of the work has focussed on the improvement of models so they are less resource intensive than they need to be. In other words so they make TANE perform better. As promised, N3V are providing tools within CM (Preview Asset) to assist content creators. Those tools are incomplete.

I'm not a route builder but am happy to check out route building features in the betas on request. There are some route builders in TrainzDev.

Hi Paul,

And thanks for your insight, sir! :wave:

Ish

BTW. This is a great thread -- It can really benefit the community to answer those curious questions we may have!

Back