TS Mac 2 issue

The second image (nonexisent file) is a simple fix. Edit in finder>throw any old picture in the folder>go into config>change the 'thumbnail.jpg' to the picture name you just added>submit edits
Lots of 3rd party assets will cause this, annoyingly.

I've not seen that error in the first pic, though, so I can't help you there. The Thumbnail one should work for that, though. Good luck.

SM

That error usually means that the file in question is mentioned in the config.txt as a .tga file as well as having a .texture.txt file.

Shane

I've got a feeling that the problem was in the thumbnails container, which the fix for that is to remove the relevant .texture.txt file.

Shane

In the config I put 'mesh_art_icon.texture'. Maybe it is supposed to be 'mesh_art_icon.texture.txt'?

I will try that, Shane.

yes, that would be use in a config file. do not use .texture.txt because once the asset is committed there is no texture.txt. the tga files are converted to .texture.

Hang on a second. If I remember correctly, .texture references should not be present in a thumbnails container, which means that reference should now be .tga.

Shane

EDIT: Looks like certain references can be .texture, although I'm guessing that there's another reference elsewhere in the config.

Last edited:
here is a correctly configured thumbnails container

Code:
thumbnails
{
  {
    width                             128
    height                             64
    image "mesh_art/mesh_art_icon.texture"
  }

{
    width                               240