Screenshot of The Week: August 17 to August 24 2014 (No Theme)

RASteam.jpg~original

peter

Good day my friend; That's the first "Thomas stuff" I've seen that I kind of like!

Cheers ... Rick

Thanks, i always try to make my engines as real as possible. This one was made using the original blieprints for an E2. At the minute I'm moving away from the tv style faces to a more Railway series batch.

WIP? I dont know anymore.

Based on the other participators, there is no chance of ever winning with this shot, but I guess participating is more important then winning :hehe::

seal_beach_04.jpg

Shot taken on my "well, it used to be a sandbox for asset testing / thumbnail screenshots route, but it is starting to look like Naval Weapons Station Seal Beach" route.

Okhiu, a member has reported that your signature is 60 pixels too high. Sorry to be a bother but could you fix this when you're free please? Thank you.

Morning All! I'm going to have a good look later on. I'm going to most likely go for the super real look, much like ulmer94's votes. I get to see a few of kingstonflyer's shots in The Canadian Tread. That Kiwi is doing some amazing stuff! Conrail's work has always caught my eye. If I can get my route to look anything close to theirs', I'll be a happy camper! Great shots everyone, I'll need a couple of hours this afternoon to give them a good going over. I got nothing for the "light rail" contest ... I'll just spend next week licking my wounds!

Cheers, good luck .... Rick

Back