Screenshot of The Week: August 28 to September 4 2023 (No Theme)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

There is no theme this week.
One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.
The gap in posting was due to recent forum downtime and permissions-related issues after that which have been sorted.

Submissions close on September 4.

Screenshot-2023-08-13-105034.png

Submissions are now closed. There are 2 entries so please vote for 1. Voting ends September 11; please post your votes below.

@FR you need to upload it to a third-party image host or use MyTrainz gallery. I've extracted the Facebook image URL from your post as admin and am still unable to load the image, which probably means anyone who isn't your friend on Fb also won't be able to see it. For this reason it won't be counted in this week's comp (and same for last week), sorry.

I thought I had posted this, but now I am not seeing it. Apologies if I am double-posting somehow!
The WP&Y turns across the big Mile16 trestle as the first snow of the year begins to fall...
WPY1.jpg

Oops. I don't know what happened, but it looks like I missed the timeframe. It says I posted 1 minute ago but it was yesterday sometime. Something to do with the new forum? Flamerailzzz, when I try to view your link I just get "URL expired".
Anyway, ignore my post. above. I'll vote for Sanek17.

Voting is now closed.

3 sanek17

Forester, you can post your entry in the next round of SSoTW as the voting period for this week has closed.

Back