.
Page 227 of 228 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228 LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 3408

Thread: Narrow gauge screenshots

  1. #3391

    Default

    I think the loco and tender are on the DLS already:

    Loco: <kuid2:222925:18000:2>
    Tender: <kuid2:222925:18050:2>

  2. #3392
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia, Victoria, Traralgon
    Posts
    2,128
     

    Default

    Agree 4-4-0 E&P class 42 2:222925:18000:2 and tender is 222925:18050:2?

    Was trying to change the Bulidings in Como with the ones on DLS think all I had to do was tell it to download this version woundered why it did not work, after looking in CMP I found that Colorado71 had the ones from his site as ending 11301 - 11340 and the ones on dls as 111301 - 111340

    Tom


    Last edited by tdstead; April 21st, 2021 at 07:30 AM.
    Acer Predator Helios 300 16gb ram, GTX1060 graphics on windows home 10
    TANE build 94916 TRS19 build 111951

  3. #3393

    Default

    Thank you togog I thought the coaches might be hiding somewhere? I'll gladly wait.

  4. #3394
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    215
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forester1 View Post
    Are the loco and tender also available?
    Yes, this locomotive is available.

    Togog.

  5. #3395
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Port Noarlunga South Australia
    Posts
    2,277
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by togog View Post
    Yes, this locomotive is available.

    Togog.

    Nice to see you are still active Togog, love all those DRGW locos you created, are there any plans to do more in the future or to update the items? if you ever undertook commissions, I do need models of the 2-8-2 3ft uintah locos number 30 and 40 , they are very similar to the DRGW models , but have a number of differences, pm me if you are interested .
    WARNING! The Surgeon General has determined that the use of the simulator Trainz is highly addictive,

  6. #3396
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    215
     

    Default

    Hello all,

    this 2 Eureka & Palisade coaches are now available on DLS.

    Coach Eureka in 1875


    The Eureka on Trainz


    The Coach Elsa currently under reconstruction by Dan Markoff the owner off the locomotive 4-4-0 Eureka


    The coach Elsa on trainz

  7. #3397
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    215
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dangavel View Post
    Nice to see you are still active Togog, love all those DRGW locos you created, are there any plans to do more in the future or to update the items? if you ever undertook commissions, I do need models of the 2-8-2 3ft uintah locos number 30 and 40 , they are very similar to the DRGW models , but have a number of differences, pm me if you are interested .
    Hello Dangavel,

    Nice to see you too. I try to found some pictures of the 30 and 40 Uintah locomotive to see if i can make it.

  8. #3398
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Port Noarlunga South Australia
    Posts
    2,277
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by togog View Post
    Hello Dangavel,

    Nice to see you too. I try to found some pictures of the 30 and 40 Uintah locomotive to see if i can make it.
    i have the plans and numerous images i can send you if you pm me. it would be great to see these available.
    WARNING! The Surgeon General has determined that the use of the simulator Trainz is highly addictive,

  9. #3399
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    215
     

    Default

    Hello all,


  10. #3400
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Meridian, Idaho, USA
    Posts
    3,914
     

    Default

    Thanks for the kuids guys. Have you looked at Colorado71s assets on dls for western buildings?
    “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” - R.L.S.

  11. #3401
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia, Victoria, Traralgon
    Posts
    2,128
     

    Default

    Always 3/4 of the DSP&P Model railroad has his buildings, there just great

    Tom


    Quote Originally Posted by Forester1 View Post
    Thanks for the kuids guys. Have you looked at Colorado71s assets on dls for western buildings?
    Acer Predator Helios 300 16gb ram, GTX1060 graphics on windows home 10
    TANE build 94916 TRS19 build 111951

  12. #3402

    Default

    I'm for sure the most surprised to find out. I just keep wonder how this could happen.
    Anyway, thank you for letting me know it.
    It is probably too late to ask for deletion from DLS, and the best solution is to upload those with short kuid number too.

    Quote Originally Posted by tdstead View Post
    Agree 4-4-0 E&P class 42 2:222925:18000:2 and tender is 222925:18050:2?

    Was trying to change the Bulidings in Como with the ones on DLS think all I had to do was tell it to download this version woundered why it did not work, after looking in CMP I found that Colorado71 had the ones from his site as ending 11301 - 11340 and the ones on dls as 111301 - 111340

    Tom


    Last edited by colorado71; April 26th, 2021 at 03:28 AM.


  13. #3403

    Thumbs up Colorado71 Rocks.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Forester1 View Post
    Thanks for the kuids guys. Have you looked at Colorado71s assets on dls for western buildings?

    Thank you and others here for recommending Colorado71's old western stuff......

    I thought I had most of his items, and when checking back today, I found I was way off the mark, or it has been a long time since, like Ver 2.0 stuff since I checked, whoa me....I need to get on the Stick here and update to his 3.5,,,,,,,

    Really appreciate it.......I have lots of NG Routes that are missing all kinds of stuff, looking a little Bare on the Plains there..............

    Looks like I just pick up something more in my Trainz Bucket list to do........

    And for the New Folks on the Forum this is just another Reason why our Forum is a great place and the Asset and Route Builders add to the Experience here.....Take care and respect them.........

  14. #3404

    Default

    Great shots everyone!

    Big thank you to togog for the fantastic new offerings. They look wonderful!










  15. #3405
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia, Victoria, Traralgon
    Posts
    2,128
     

    Default

    Just a quick pic, does not help when you finally realize you have been download from the old Trainz Forge just because you had the link from Ben Neal Day

    Link to Freeware | Trainz Forge (trainz-forge.com)

    so finally got TrainzBoi1's C&S B3C's 4 - 9 with and without snowplow (Snowplow in pic), B4D's 63 - 70 by renumber (coal and oil fired for last 2 locos) and B4E's 71 - 73 in TANE,

    Tom
    Last edited by tdstead; April 28th, 2021 at 11:18 PM.
    Acer Predator Helios 300 16gb ram, GTX1060 graphics on windows home 10
    TANE build 94916 TRS19 build 111951

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •