Is there anybody out there???

Blue

As "Blue", one of the original 'Trainzer' group that used to meet at Sydney University way back when Trainz first came out, I have been more or less inactive on and off, but I have all the versions up to date and a "Raildriver". I have reinstalled TR2009 and TR2012 to see how they run these days. I am keen to meet any other enthusiasts , I have lived in Pacific Pines on the Gold Coast for the last 8yrs and now physically handicapped, though I still drive and use a scooter (So keep out of my way!!!):cool:
Hoping to hear from someone.
Dave Elliott aka blue

Glad to see you're still around and thank you for your work. Many of the people who create UK items have drifted over to trainz-carriage-wagon-works.com some are more active than others. I think the differences between the early days and now are better error catching, more sophisticated scripts and textures and we've gradually found out more about efficiency. I must confess that living in Canada I've rarely met any other Trainzers but often work with them so the GWR TOAD KUID:86627:100049 for example really has about six people involved in the creation spread across the UK, the US, and of course my bit of Canada, strangely enough none were from the Antipodes. I rather like the guard on the TOAD and I take no credit for it, it was done by the rest of the team.

Cheerio John

Back