Finally got Crossings made for trainz. But how do I make the light coronas.

How exactly do I make a corona? Got Crossings and Traffic Signals in need for coronas. Can't find anything online. :confused:

Also if anyone knows, how do I animate them to flash?

How exactly do I make a corona? Got Crossings and Traffic Signals in need for coronas. Can't find anything online. :confused:

Also if anyone knows, how do I animate them to flash?
You need a script, wether it's the built in one or something else. The flashing part is controlled by the script. There are lots of red and white coronas already built into the game, so check those out for testing purposes.

In order to get the crossing lights on there you need a mesh with attachment points on it, if possible do you have a screenshot of the model in your 3D modeling program?

Unfortunately, I cannot help very much since you are using sketchup. I think you would have to make an attachment mesh with PEVs attachment creator and not use gates.

The best way to create something with lights and possible animations is one of the more advanced programs like 3DSmax or Blender.

764e8c9fd66df743ebcaa8e25ad486c1.png

Essentially, for Trainz to read coronas, you need an attachment point, seen in the picture of one of my crossings with the green + thing. I would search the forums to see if PEV's tools can be used for something like this.

Back