Liberty City Transportation, FMRR/LCSE

lol :hehe:

Just glad i didnt live in days without trains :D

Aaaaaanyways, back to the PC days (i couldnt live without them too lol):

"Thats nuthin'. In my day we didn't even have no locomotives!"

We didn't even have no cars! We had 2 loggers per log, and they got down on their hands and knees and we strapped the logs to their back. Then they walked down the rails to the sawmill. The guy in the front had a coupler strapped to his forehead, and the guy in the back had a coupler strapped to his rear end, so that way these trains could walk down to the sawmill easier. We was grateful for it.

Two words: FREAKING AWESOME!

Very much wanting to see more pics!

Haha thanks, i'll see whats possible...i wont be here the from Thursday to Friday next week though, and then my vacation is over...so...yeah. lets see how this route progresses and when i get bored of it and scrap it. I hope that this never happens...

Glad to see your back taken screenshots again ( and posting ), can't really add to what's already been said here . But:mop: Like the skins too .

Matt

Glad to see your back taken screenshots again ( and posting ), can't really add to what's already been said here . But:mop: Like the skins too .

Matt

Haha thanks lol :p

So...i did not only do 2 new reskins today, i also added some miles to the route...including another two horseshoe curves. The line now has an average grade of 2,0 -2,2%, with a part of 2,8% that is 500ft long and located at the summit. I guess thats ok.... took a 6500t oil train today with 2 Dash 9 (4000hp each) and one AC60CW as DPU. The train never became slower than 21 mph, but also not faster than 31 lol. The route itself is still small, but i am already 1000ft below the summits height.

Very impressive my friend!

Thanks Paul :)

I wanted to replace those sad looking billboard shrub assets with JVC's Payware Desert pack today, but since you dont get whats advertised...i guess i'll not do it anyway :eek:

By the way: The U33C from my signature has been uploaded to the DLS and should already be availabe!

Last edited:
Tried some Steam engines today...to repaint them isnt too difficult, but well, they are not capable of freight + grades in any way :/ Any of you out there who knows a nice, powerful freight steam engine, that actually is a well made model + works as it should (can be payware, sure !!)?

First engine: Wasnt able to add coal while driving, also could add no water using the lever for it. so the model is nice, the loco itself works for 5 mins then turns useless -.-

Second engine: Was not able to move even ONE damn car of the train behind it one feet forward. I coupled it all together and used one SD90-H 1 for it...but that's not how it should be lol

Last edited:
I have never been able to get steamers to run properly in cab mode, so I would suggest DCC instead. Nice work nonetheless.

Back