EASTER SPECIAL & SALE

jointedrail

Official N3V DLC Partners
Hey Guys,

During the Holiday weekend we have a special coupon code available. This code will take $10 off any purchase of $30 or more. Clubcar members also get 30% off the weekend as well, no minimum purchase needed, no coupon code needed.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO UTILIZE THE COUPON DEAL YOU MUST ENTER THE FOLLOWING CODE PRIOR TO CHECKOUT IN THE STORE.

COUPON CODE: take10off

We hope everyone has a great Holiday Weekend!

Last edited:
It kind of combined the two for me, two engines were 30% off while two weren't and then I took the $10 off.

EDIT: Actually after looking at my order all my engines were 30% off plus the $10 off total order.

You should have been able to combine these, no restrictions on it. I will leave it up for the next 24 hours in case those that missed out can still take part if they wish.

Thanks!

Mike

I know this is off-topic, but I'm waiting for my club car membership to be activated, if it could be activated please.

I'll need your name PM'd to us, both what was used on the JR site and on paypal. I have one outstanding as of right now that the name on paypal and email on paypal doesn't match anything we have on file on our site. Without a name or email address that matches, I dont know what username it goes with.

If i get this soon I'll have this activated by later this evening.

Sorry to go off-topic but are you guys still doing that custom made buildings project for the Club Car Members?

Sorry to go off-topic but are you guys still doing that custom made buildings project for the Club Car Members?

We are not at this time. This ended up not being a very feasible program being we don't have all too many creators and way too many requests. Thanks for asking.

We are not at this time. This ended up not being a very feasible program being we don't have all too many creators and way too many requests. Thanks for asking.

​Now can we do personal requests for commissions on rolling stock and locomotives?

​Now can we do personal requests for commissions on rolling stock and locomotives?

That is at the discretion of the creators. If they decide its something they want to do sure we can do some commissions on things. Send us an email with what your looking for and a budget and we can see if it can be done.

That is at the discretion of the creators. If they decide its something they want to do sure we can do some commissions on things. Send us an email with what your looking for and a budget and we can see if it can be done.

Sounds good to me. Let me mustard up some money first because I know I'm going to need a lot.

Back