How do i delete a screenshots thread i started ?

You personally cannot. The best way is to edit the post to something like "Deleted" and then report
report-40b.png
the post with the request to delete it. A mod or Admin can then delete it.

peter

Thanks for the quick response PerRock.....I put in a bit of work at the start of a new route and messed up my screenshots due to a careless oversight.....would just like to wipe the slate clean and rectify them.

It is easy to Edit/Advaned Edit/Source and totally re-do a thread you started, changing the text wording as well as the
tags ... I will gladly teach anyone who wants to edit their threads, as recycling a thread is easy to do, and bumping a thread is perfectly OK even if it is a 5 y/o thread (as long as it is pertinent to the OP topic) :cool:

Hello hotgrove

If you give me the thread to find, I will delete it for you so that you can make a new start.

Cheers

AJ

Thanks for the help folks..AJ_Fox it's called the Old Glasgow Tram Route.....want to fix my original screenshots.

Or you could just continue on the thread and people can see how nicely you are progressing and your skill is improving :)!

Yes oknotsen,i've considered that but i made a silly mistake with the trams that i would like to rectify.

Back