Compatibility Issue lilb_boxcar and my Station Scripts

tlanders

I recently downloaded the 40ft Canadian boxcars from JointedRail and have discovered that they don't like my railways stations for some reason.

This is the error I get:

===================================================================
Thread Exception: ER_ArrayOutOfBounds, line 2144, file lilb_boxcar.gse

Stack dump:

<kuid2:87145:28065:2> "CNR King Station"

function $float@LilB_Boxcar::EndLoad(LoadingReport), line -1
function $bool@Vehicle::LoadProduct(LoadingReport), line 1373
function $bool@SmallStation:performMassStoppedLoad(Vehicle,string), line 153
function $void@BaseIndustry::ThreadPerformMassStoppedLoad(Vehicle,string), line 297
===================================================================

Because lilb_boxcar.gse is encrypted I can tell what the script is doing that is incompatible with mine.

The point of the SmallStation script where it is failing is when "vehicle.LoadProduct(report);" is called.

Tom

Hi,

The part of the script that is causing the error is checking to see what doors to animate. So it checks to see if the source queue of the loading report contains ice, but since the Station asset is set up a slightly different way, it returns nothing. I'll make sure that this gets fixed in the next update.

Brian

Just a little more information.

My stations will attempt to load:
baggage <kuid:169585:81012>
mail <kuid2:124060:10012:1>
express <kuid2:87145:10004:1>

Plus some will also load:
cheese <kuid2:87145:10003:1>
gengoods <kuid2:87145:10001:1>

The script also calls vehicle.CanLoadProductFromQueue() to see if the product can be loaded onto the vehicle.

Hi,

The part of the script that is causing the error is checking to see what doors to animate. So it checks to see if the source queue of the loading report contains ice, but since the Station asset is set up a slightly different way, it returns nothing. I'll make sure that this gets fixed in the next update.

Brian

Back