SURVEY TIME! No locomotive left behind

A little change up this time, take the NKP S-4 , put Alco blunt trucks under it, and change the numbers to 1-6 and 25-45.

Not sure how the single digit would work out..... might have to have a new arn mesh made, therefore 2 separate models.

Perhaps take the SAL S-4, drop blunt trucks underneath it, use the JR numlist on it?

SAL S-2s numbers 1402-1405 and 1425-1434

On some of the switchers, I have picked particular number series because of the details specific to that group, which I think, (but could be wrong) was the case with the Nickel Plate, for example. As some point I'll certainly think about going back and doing other models in the skins I've done, but for now I'd like to keep moving through new skins... I have about 18 more I want to do, including many that have been requested here, and I'm sure that number will grow... For every skin I've done recently I've added one or two more back to the list.

I have to say it's been difficult to only do 1/4 possible WM variation (because of the fireball scheme) so I might have to return fairly soon and do a fireball S4, at least.

Last edited:
On some of the switchers, I have picked particular number series because of the details specific to that group, which I think, (but could be wrong) was the case with the Nickel Plate, for example. As some point I'll certainly think about going back and doing other models in the skins I've done, but for now I'd like to keep moving through new skins... I have about 18 more I want to do, including many that have been requested here, and I'm sure that number will grow... For every skin I've done recently I've added one or two more back to the list.

I have to say it's been difficult to only do 1/4 possible WM variation (because of the fireball scheme) so I might have to return fairly soon and do a fireball S4, at least.

Most awesome, I am looking forward to them!

• CN GE C44-9W
  • CN GE C40-8W
  • CN EMD SD60
  • GTW EMD GP38-2
  • CN EMD GP38-2
  • GTW EMD GP40-2
  • IC EMD GP38-2
  • IC EMD GP40R

That completes my little happy-fun wish list of glory.

Cheers,
Joshua

UP_9419_model_GE_C41-8W_Dash_8-41CW_locomotive_picture-700x464.jpg

UP C41-8W

I like the UB RS-1 already available, but how about another one with SP light package and wearing the newer paint scheme (gray with yellow nose)? And may be fitted with snow plows? :)

How about this unique paint scheme that would fit perfectly on your already released Reading & Northern Route!

Back