JR WB Dash 8 cab problem

flusi737

SBB Cargo Germany
'Morning,

If this is in the wrong place, please move it.
I have the following problem...:

Anyone knows what it is and/or how to fix it? I have the same problem with the JR WB dash 9..

Felix

Hi Felix,

Have you loaded the correct cab for the locomotive? I made that mistake and had similar results.

John

Yes. all dependencies for the loco are there, nothing missing. I bough the pack from JR two weeks ago...changed no dependencies

it appears that the cab has been placed onto a loco that does not accept it judging by the missing script items.

if this is not the case, re-install the main assets for the ATSF dash 8 and BNSF WB dash 9.

Okay...steps i have done:

1.) delete both loco's
2.) delete all dependencies
3.) do a DBR
4.) install the loco's again (fresh download from JR)
5.) next DBR

6.) = The result:

so nothing changed...

I don't know, i beta test my stuff too, but errors LIKE THIS are not acceptable! But well, maybe it isn't their item, maybe it is my program..? we'll see

When you are reinstalling these items is CMP asking you if you want to overwrite anything? If not it should be and you should make sure that you are choosing yes to overwrite everything. Shoot us an email at support@jointedrail.com.

Thanks.

It askes not, as i said, i deleted all items BEFORE i install the new one. I even did a database repair before installing them ;)

did you try one or not?

i cant think of any reason the items would get any kind of errors unless they were being misused (not the case by the images) or something in the library cache is out of date. an EDR is not 100% guaranteed to fix this.

Justin,

I had some faulty windshield wipers today for the Dash-8s. They had faulty thumbnails and were installed with the Southwest Terminal assets.

I was able to fix these using the normal repair methods. Has an update been done recently to these and this was missed somehow? I did the overwrite when asked - I always do that.

John

The wipers are available in the SP1 update section of the site. Unfortunately going back through all of the packs to find where these were used and repacking them was not really a viable option. if any items become faulty in SP1 the best place to look is in those update files.

Back