World Trade Center Project (Big Pix!)

Jacobchgo19

Whos that guy?
Hiya Yall.
Im working on the Trade Centers with/for DKDSmith, and So far.. Im done..
All the WTC Buildings are simple shapes, and low polys.
Tower 1- Done
Tower 2- Done
Trade 3- Marriot Hotel- Needs a little work.
Trade 4- Done
Trade 5- Done
Trade 6- Done.
Some other buildings around Ground Zero will be completed, then released as the plaza, I am waiting on some things, and then they will be released sometime this week or next.

Last edited:
Oh yeah.. the screenies -.-

SaSdydt.png

Thanks Sam! And for a first try, I've only got poly counts on each individual building under 200. Im working on the entire plaza, and surrounding buildings (including Engine 6's house).

Which website will they be available?

Hiya Yall.
Tower 1- Done
Tower 2- Done
Trade 4- Done
Trade 5- Done
Trade 6- Done.
Some other buildings around Ground Zero will be completed, then released as the plaza, I am waiting on some things, and then they will be released sometime this week or next.

Jacob, I just wanna ask what website is the WTCs are gonna be released through? Probably on the Trainz Download Station (DLS).

Its going to go to SAXRT when I can get myself on to Trainz, and I would say about 3 hours from now... I can give you the direct link to download them though when the time comes.

Its going to go to SAXRT when I can get myself on to Trainz, and I would say about 3 hours from now... I can give you the direct link to download them though when the time comes.

Here's the St. Nicholas Greek Orthrodx Church screenshot that I just finished working on:

72f30716ad132b8ceed88062df113701.jpg

Update: 9/11 Buildings Complete. I am waiting to finalize the mesh and bring it over to RubiTIMX
lRHp7S2.png
qefc.png

Tower's 1, and 2.
Vhns5CG.png

World Trade Center 3- The Marriot Hotel.
LRFNFpH.png
FFKYcD2.png

WTC 4 & 5
4t84qVV.png

WTC 6
PFXMj4y.png

WTC 7

All 7 buildings are done, as well as a plaza guide. These towers are to scale, and size - and at full detail for under 200 pollys per model (Thank you Hi-Def MS Paint Photo Textures!)-- Which is good, right?
I have no idea where they are going, and it sure as hell is not the DLS.

Update: 9/11 Buildings Complete. I am waiting to finalize the mesh and bring it over to RubiTIMX
lRHp7S2.png
qefc.png

Tower's 1, and 2.
Vhns5CG.png

World Trade Center 3- The Marriot Hotel.
LRFNFpH.png
FFKYcD2.png

WTC 4 & 5
4t84qVV.png

WTC 6
PFXMj4y.png

WTC 7

All 7 buildings are done, as well as a plaza guide. These towers are to scale, and size - and at full detail for under 200 pollys per model (Thank you Hi-Def MS Paint Photo Textures!)-- Which is good, right?
I have no idea where they are going, and it sure as hell is not the DLS.

Jacob, can you give me the release dates for the World Trade Centers?

Jonathan,
I would say about 2-4 hours from now. Im putting odds on tomorrow, as I currently have no access to Trainz.

Hiya Yall.
Tower 1- Done
Tower 2- Done
Trade 4- Done
Trade 5- Done
Trade 6- Done.

Don't forget, Jacob. My birthday is coming up and I'm gonna be turning 16.

Birthday on August 28

Happy Birthday! They will defiantly be available for that occasion! Maybe even a special P42 locomotive!

Actually, my birthday is on August 28 on a Wednesday, Jacob. So you're gonna make me a special asset for me, Jacob, for my 16th birthday?

Hiya Yall.
Tower 1- Done
Tower 2- Done
Trade 4- Done
Trade 5- Done
Trade 6- Done.

Jacob, can you do these World Trade Centers in the 2010s for me?

Here are the previews of the buildings:

1_WTC_rendering.jpg
Tower22.jpg
Tower_3.jpg
220px-7_World_Trade_Center.jpg

And also, Jacob, can you do me the National September 11 Memorial & Museum for me?

Last edited:
Woah. Thats going to be hard.. I can try. The Museum is probably a no-go because of how many poly's it would eat up. I can try the buildings but give me a week.

Woah. Thats going to be hard.. I can try. The Museum is probably a no-go because of how many poly's it would eat up. I can try the buildings but give me a week.

How about you try to do the One World Trade Center that they just finished in July 2013?

Also, don't worry about doing the Two, Three, Four and Five World Trade Centers in 2010, Jacobchgo19. Its going to be hard for you to do. For now, can you just do the "One World Trade Center (2010s)" and the "Seven World Trade Center (2000s)" for me?

Here the previews of the buildings you can do for now:
1_WTC_rendering.jpg
220px-7_World_Trade_Center.jpg

Last edited:
Back