Need some help with the Reading 4-4-0 Camelback, front Bogey always spins.

Mark1223

So, I am using Trainz for Mac. I just purchased it a couple of weeks ago and have really enjoyed it. I'm a huge fan of the PRR and have purchased some of K&L trains locomotives including the PRR D16sb 4-4-0 and Pre-war PRR K4s 4-6-2. They all work fabulous.

For fun I downloaded the Reading 4-4-0 and while it works, the wheels on the pilot truck always rotate forward at the same speed, regardless of the locomotive's speed, even when the locomotive is stopped or running in reverse.

I believe the problem to be in the front bogey.

I found another forum post titled "Bogeys... Help!" or something along those lines and after review of that page (and some playing around) I was able to modify the config file and get the wheels to not spin at all (even when the locomotive is moving) but I can't get it to work properly.

I'm posting the contents of the original config.txt file below for the front bogey and I was hoping someone more experienced might point out if there is something that stands out to them may correct the problem. Of course it's also possible that there is a modification needed to the .im or .kin files that I may not be able to complete. Any insight would be helpful!

Regards and Thanks,
Mark1223

username "CamelPilot_bogey"
kuid <kuid2:37318:4:2>
kind "bogey"
description "Camelback Pilot bogey"
animdist 2.8
category-class "ZB"
author "Ronnie Pertuit"
contact-email "RPertuit@cablelynx.com"
category-region "US"
category-era "2000s"