Totally un-possibe screenies

You know you're having a bad day when:

(a) you log in and discover Michael has broken East Kentucky, and then

(b) you can't even crash out of the sim successfully...

oops.jpg

Andy :confused:

That looks like the Tralee and Dingle...

I took a trip around the Dingle Peninsula this past Summer and that was some wonderful scenery!

Of course, I spent most of my time following the old roadbed that the road ran parallel to. :hehe:

I see some suspicious pixelation around the words "trying to display the fatal error window!"...

Oh well. Edited or not, nice!

I think it was JPEG compression that occured. :)

When you save an image as a .jpg, some or many artifacts will occur (Depends on how much compression).

I see some suspicious pixelation around the words "trying to display the fatal error window!"...

Oh well. Edited or not, nice!

It is photoshopped, but only to the extent that I copy-pasted the full sized message box onto a reduced-sized screenie for the forum. Reducing everything left the message text pretty small.

The message though is absolutely genuine!

Andy :)

I can vouch that there IS a "error opening fatal error window" mesage, there was a day I got about 20 of them, I would say atleast 10 were CMP caused...

It is photoshopped, but only to the extent that I copy-pasted the full sized message box onto a reduced-sized screenie for the forum. Reducing everything left the message text pretty small.

No, the error is there, I've had it on numerious occasions, this is the latest:
ohnoes.jpg

I have yet to see it in TC, so it has been silent.

The only explanation (or what I worked out, I have not been told this! So don't take it as an offical explanation, until we get one.) I have, is that all the exe for Trainz is, is an executable file that translates the script files, that tells Trainz what to do. Trainz crashes for some reason and through the statements in the program telling it how to handle the error, it throws up an error window (they tend to be custom windows, not part of the OS), when the program cannot show its own custom error window, it throws up a generic MS error window, explaining it cannot open its own error window.

Makes sense?

Launching in 3..2..1. LIFT OFF.
We have made history folks, first passenger car ever into space.
lol
Nice pic LoPoly.
Cheers,
Sean

Back