North County TD Route-Coaster, Sprinter, Surfliner, BNSF

brendansbiz

choo choo twain!
Hi there! I am creating a route from the Stuart Mesa Service Yard all the way down to the San Diego holding Yard. The route is in progress and will most likely be delivered at the end of September or October! It will be realistic step by step. I will be using some sources to make it as accurate as possible! Click here for some current pictures!

Updates
7/24/13: Added Stuart mesa yard. Adding Detail for yard. Currently at Tamarack AVE. Adding route detail, about time for some beta testers. New Photos
http://imgur.com/a/JqD3e#0

Last edited:
Off to a good start Brendan. May I suggest?

TS09 onwards introduced 5m grid which you should certainly take advantage of. Go to terrain and right click the Add Baseboard button. Select 5m then left click anywhere on an existing board.
Some of the buildings especially the houses near jct 71 look out of place (they are UK style).
Rotate your textures to avoid repetitive patterns. Use the [ and ] keys while painting to achieve this.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Off to a good start Brendan. May I suggest?

TS09 onwards introduced 5m grid which you should certainly take advantage of. Go to terrain and right click the Add Baseboard button. Select 5m then left click anywhere on an existing board.
Some of the buildings especially the houses near jct 71 look out of place (they are UK style).
Rotate your textures to avoid repetitive patterns. Use the [ and ] keys while painting to achieve this.

Cheerio,
Nicholas
Thanks for the feedback as its greatly appreciated! I will definitely try that out, however when you take a look at the oceanside station and northbound track you can see home developments... I will do my best to add variety, and thanks for the feedback!

Ps I LOVE your route!

Back