Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forum Code of Conduct - Enforcement

Quote Originally Posted by NSWGR_46Class View Post
    It is time to have a review of the modification

be honest when is the last time some of these people were on line

Sorry, where do you get off demanding moderators' activity logs? Most of the people you listed have forum activity in the past 48 hours. Irregardless who is on or offline, there is no doubt people are working behind the scenes and they're doing a satisfactory job of it.

United States of America, Colorado, Denver

Quote Originally Posted by Zapata935 View Post
    The COC, Do you really think in your tiny little minds that you can control human thought? If you believe so, then I feel very sorry for all above! You are living in a dream world!
    It isn't thought control which you don't have any thing to worry about.....sorry could not help it....

Gerry

Moderators are appointed by N3V. And we work with them to provide them the tools and services they need to keep the forums a respectable and welcoming place for all Trainz fans.

Our current moderators, some of who which who were appointed only recently, are very active and do a fantastic job - a lot of which goes unnoticed.
    Regards,

Charles

South Africa, South Africa, Alberton Gauteng

Hi guys...I can read minds...bieddie..bieddie....grgggggg....grgggg...I know what you guys are thinking....let me see....you are thinking.....grgggggg.....got it ! you are thinking i don't know what you's are thinking...grggggggg....over....
    World peace is a bit far off, lets work at Trainz peace for now

Good to see a bit of firefighting lately to douse the flames.

As a Moderator now in his tenth year, I will say that we do what we can to keep the Forums a pleasant place for everyone. We are never heavy handed, but occasionally we do have to use administrative measures to keep this place like everyone wants it to be. That having been said, we are here for you, the Trainz Community, doing the best we can.

Cheers

AJ

Hi AJ

Mate you guy's an girl's ( If any ) are doing a great job, But thats just my 5c worth

Being an X Mod for a couple of other forum's an Chat room's I know what Mod's go threw here.

Poul

PS Cratey how can i change my Avatar to something i like ? ?

PS AJ Congat's i did realize you had been a Mod so long.
    Last edited by Electro; February 20th, 2014 at 04:41 AM. Reason: adding text :)

Quote Originally Posted by AJ_Fox View Post
    As a Moderator now in his tenth year
    Surely you'll get some time off for good behaviour?

Quote Originally Posted by amigacooke View Post
    Good to see a bit of firefighting lately to douse the flames.
    Hmm, I must have missed some "action" today!

Quote Originally Posted by AJ_Fox View Post
    That having been said, we are here for you, the Trainz Community, doing the best we can.
    Then why won't you act against blatant misuse of copyrighted material?
    http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showt...o-2-Miles-Long
    http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showt...-truck-freight
    http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showt...shutdown-clock
    http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showt...ion-s-railways
    and many more.

Forum users are quick to comment when they think that their models are being ripped off, but simply turn a blind eye when Trainzers rip off other people's material.

Being an armchair lawyer sure is excellent reason to necro a 20 month old thread.

Default Social mistakes from Asperger's Disorder getting banned?

What you are implementing is a good thing. However, I suffer from Asperger's Disorder which prevents me from reading the feelings, good or bad, from others. I have, many times, unintentionally made others feel uncomfortable by saying things socially inappropriate without realizing it. If I say the wrong thing will I and others like me be banned because I suffer from a handicap to which there is no known cure?

Quote Originally Posted by bisbeejim View Post
    What you are implementing is a good thing. However, I suffer from Asperger's Disorder which prevents me from reading the feelings, good or bad, from others. I have, many times, unintentionally made others feel uncomfortable by saying things socially inappropriate without realizing it. If I say the wrong thing will I and others like me be banned because I suffer from a handicap to which there is no known cure?
    A higher proportion of people in Trainz suffer from asperger's syndrome and other health problems than you might expect. It can be a fairly cheap hobby with lots of interesting technical things to play with and study. So the forums and woderators are sensitive to such people, as long as you talk about issues or concerns you should be fine. Banning is normally not indefinite by the way.

Cheerio John

Default reminder

... nearly 5 years after placing this thread it is still topical and necessary for a reminder ...
    so i have a suggesting for socializing: in a new thread i invite you for a digitdrink (coffee, tea, beer, liquor ...) and to show your playmate ... can be your place of playing / working / creating but also your respect and kindness for who or what you play / work / create with ...

cu there ... or be square .. (urban-burr)
    grtz
    daveric

Blog Entries

What about for Trainz chat? Spamming, fights and lots of other annoyances occur a lot in it, the ignore buttons don't help with the people without the username because they can get off and on again while having a different number so you'll just have a huge list of one person ignored so it's just a nuisance.