How do you upload trainz content such as a map im creating on to the trainz download?

tonybonneyba

Ticket Puncher
Hi, my name is Tony, i have created an unfinished map of the Downpatrick & Co.Down Railway, my friend was wnating to download it and suggest i should up load it to the trainz download station as yesterday we tried email but that did' t work:'( so if anyone could help me that would be great. Thankz, Tony

Hello Tony,

You can right-click on the route in Content Manager and select 'Save as CDP'. Then you can email the CDP file to your friend.

Your friend must have the same or higher Trainz build number that you do, and it must be exactly the same if your friend wishes to modify the route and send it back.

Also, in future, we kindly ask that you not use the Blogs for support; instead use the relevant section of the Forums.

Kieran.

Another thing - the Download Station is for completed routes. People do not like incomplete routes being uploaded. Also, you cannot delete the route from the DLS once your friend has downloaded it.

Kieran.

I don't think you do... My download helper has never worked properly. It never seems to reach Download station, Ive tried everything... When I try to download it doesn't work, when I try to upload, it doesn't work. These people are trying to charge you to use this "download station", problem is that the stupid thing doesn't even work normally, who in their right mind would pay to use this?

Back