t12 problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

1superstoker2

1superstoker2
DEAR SHANE, I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE SP1 FOR TS12 SINCE THEN WHEN IAM PLAYING OR IN SURVEY MY SCREEN BLACKS OUT IN REPEATED SUCCESIONS THEN IT SHUTS DOWN THE PROGRAM COMPLETELY IT IS VERY FRUSTRATING THAT THIS HAPPENS IT PUTS ME OF PLAYING TRAINS IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT ROUTE I AM IN IT DOES TOO THEM ALL. ALSO IN A COUPLE OF ROUTES THAT I HAVE TRIED I HAVE NOTICED WHIT LINE ALONG THE TRACKSIDE I WOULD SAY IT'S AN SURVEYER TOOL/GUIDANCE , IT CAN ONLY BE ERASED BY USING TRACK ERASER BUT WHERE CAN ONE FIND THIS TOOL TO USE IT FOR ONES OWN TRACK CREATIONS?????. YOURS AYE 1SUPERSTOKER2

I have a similar problem with my screen flashing sometimes. all it does is hides the hud in surveyor if im lagging a little. I just uninstalled and reinstalled

Do not post support questions as a blog as hardly anyone will read them and as a result it can take forever before you get a (useful) reaction.

If you are in need of support, find the appropriate forum (in this case the TS12 support forum) and post your question there.
Please give the topic a useful name that gives a clear hint on what the topic is about. Do NOT type in only capital letters. This is very annoying to read and will even be ignored by a lot of visitors. Instead use normal punctuation and capitalization and you will most probably get a nice reply soon.
Again: Do not post in caps only as this is experienced as yelling and/or very rude.

I had a similar problem and I fixed it. While driving Trainz in 2004 or 2006, soon after starting one it would black out and could only be closed by task manager, and the sound kept repeating. But I finally fixed it by getting a better video card. I also know it's heavily hard drive-dependent. I would reccomend you not spend too much on a video card until you find out if it's really the problem. Another fix is to delete some unneeded resources but I reccomend you don't do that because it makes the Trainz look really bad (mostly the wheels) and it gets annoying.

And I agree with oknotsen and shane. If you have a question like this please post it in the forum and don't type in all capitals. Personally it doesn't offend me but to others it's slightly annoying and it also seems kind of like spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back