You MAY NOT post attachments?

lewisner

When I first got my new PC it posted Screenshots OK.However, after a couple of months it stopped posting them.The Shots uploaded to Photobucket OK and the Copied message appeared but when I tried to paste the IMG code "paste" was greyed out.Awhile later I crashed my PC and once everything was reinstalled I found I could post Screenshots again.Now it has stopped working again.I notice that in Screenshots it says "You MAY NOT post attachments" and "HTML code is off".What does this mean in English, and why can I not post attachments? And how can I sort this problem?..:confused:

You should still be able to post pic`s, to post a pic, use the IMG not the TAG.
That`s presuming that the box shows "img is on".

Doesn"t work.Although I follow exactly the same procedure as before, theyget as far as Photobucket and no further.IMG is on but it still won"t Paste...:(

Along the lines of the information you provided, it seems HTML code has been turned off. I don't know how to, but it needs turning on to use tags

HTH

Gangsta_Boi

Along the lines of the information you provided, it seems HTML code has been turned off. I don't know how to, but it needs turning on to use tags

HTH

Gangsta_Boi[/quote]

The little box at the bottom L/H corner of my screen, says [B]HTML Code is OFF.

[/B]But I can still do this. :D

[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/deltic13/Bomber9.jpg

As I said before , I know how to post Screenshots.Generally speaking, when I"m sober I"m a smart guy although Computers are still mysterious humming boxes to me.I"ve looked at Norton and made sure the "Disable Remote Images" thingy is unticked.My Screenshots are sitting in Photobucket but will not appear in Screenshots.I"ve pressed the same buttons I pressed before.I"ve pressed all other buttons I could think of.I"ve sent a query to the Auran Help Desk but recieved no reply as yet.So this Smiley sums it up...:confused:

Back