Will the "Auran Announcement's" be renamed to "N3V Announcement"s here on the forums?

Zeldaboy14

Owner of ZPW.
Will the "Auran Announcement's" be renamed to "N3V Announcement"s here on the forums?

Will they rename it to N3V announcements, or leave it as Auran announcement's?

Hi All
We may look into this later, however it's not exactly a high priority, or much of an issue, at this time. We have many other much more important things that take precedent at this stage, mostly relating to getting TANE finished, as well as things related to this.

Regards

itareus, Azervich - if you consider the way some people jump on anyone who uses Auran in their posts then it does seem to be an issue for them.

Not really. Its just a name. I think as long as it says announcements it shouldnt matter. Plus. I dont think most people even read the announcements.

Last edited:
I really don't even think that anyone even cares, one way or the other ... an announcement ... is an announcement ... no matter who the author is in the announcement

Last edited:
Good Afternoon All
Our admin took a quick look today, and has changed the forum section from 'Auran Announcements' to 'Announcements'.

Regards

Well that is fair enough and as Zec previously intimated not exactly an extremely important matter. A passingly interesting thread subject!

Back