White Trees a minor Problem

boleyd

I am sure that there will be no changes in the trees provided for TS19 as of now. It will be up to non-N3V artists contributing trees with some species reduced in reflectivity and real bark on the branches and trunks. Independent artists have almost always improved on many of the "released" items. I am betting that the initial call-up of a tree has all white branches and trunks. Since time is money, and Tony standing behind the graphics person with LinkedIn showing on his tablet, the hint to click and move on is there.:eek:

I had gone back to TANE for awhile but it just did not have the visual feel of TS19. The really two bad "program disappeared and reverted" crashes may have been due to accumulating too many changer before saving. Also, there was my $70 invest to be amortized through use.

I am sure that there will be no changes in the trees provided for TS19 as of now. It will be up to non-N3V artists contributing trees with some species reduced in reflectivity and real bark on the branches and trunks. Independent artists have almost always improved on many of the "released" items. I am betting that the initial call-up of a tree has all white branches and trunks. Since time is money, and Tony standing behind the graphics person with LinkedIn showing on his tablet, the hint to click and move on is there.:eek:

I had gone back to TANE for awhile but it just did not have the visual feel of TS19. The really two bad "program disappeared and reverted" crashes may have been due to accumulating too many changer before saving. Also, there was my $70 invest to be amortized through use.
The tree problem might be part of the above thread Skipper45 problem. As for $70 , I was thinking back to when my kids were little(early 80's) and spending up near $100 for a video game cartridge. I was probably making quite a bit less than half of what I was making when I retired but we managed with 13 years thrown in as a single parent with 2 boys and the sole provider.

$70.00 is symbolic, not a deprivation of food. In fact it does not purchase that much food. Movin on....

Hopefully RMM will update his excellent trees once the shader issue is resolved and finalised what's supported and what's not. When I was refurbishing my Sulitjelma route for '19 I noticed a few (not all) of his tree types had silver shimmering on the foliage. With most of my route projects running through areas of mountain and forest, good trees are essential.

Like you Dick, although I've muttered about going back to TANE, once you've experienced the good features of '19 it is an almost impossible step to take.

The efficiency of RMM trees is very good. The picture illustrates this at 30fps (lower right) for a forest in the state of Maine. I have distance set at max. Common mesh seems to work better in TS19.

RMM

Many-Trees.jpg

Moved the sun
Many-Trees002.jpg

Last edited:
Back